+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 500 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4998

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Banned awaiskik222 is on a distinguished road awaiskik222's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan ap ne bhoht achi baat share ki hai me ap k in rules se agree ho so join the forex and forex trading is a good opportunity for traders to make huge money and get success. Even getting success is not so easy for all. It needs adequate knowledge, experience and honestly work with Forex trading business and hard work also plus point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arslan2200 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan2200's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro ten important tips ka koi fadia ni agr ap jst ak tips ya technical bat yad rakho ky experince sab sy zyada zururi ha meanz ap invst sy phly forex ly baray mei zayada sy learn kro or demo acount per praticce kro...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apon01 is an unknown quantity at this point apon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must thank you that you have given these most important tips that every trader needs to follow .For the beginners this is a must read

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    there so many kind of level of ttradig n can we make the best profit time toma make the dolar ..most of the time when i put into effect options trading level

Junior Member Rami is on a distinguished road Rami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you , these tips are very important for those who trades according
    to the technical analysis , also i think the fundamental analysis different from technical
    with best wishes

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis main aap ko rules ko strictly follow karna hota hay aap agar kisi bhi rule ko violate karty hain to aap ko technical analysis say koi faida naheen milay ga is liye jin parameters par aap market ko analyze karty ho us kay rules ko bhi end tak follow karo.

Banned plastik is an unknown quantity at this point plastik's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there so complicated that u just say the ten .. atthink more actually as a newbie I can't give you a specific nots of the ten important tips for technical trading. so lets see n learning

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes ,these tips are very helpful for new trader and if they will follow these tips then they can become good trader and can earn good money from forex but mostly new trader only concentrate on earning that is why they lose money .
    hanji new traders aksar earning ki taraf dhyaan deta hai aur yehi wajah hai unhe loss hota hai,new trader ko pehle achhe se forex ko samajhlena bahut jaroori hai aur fir uske baad demo par practice karni usse bhi jaada jaroori hai..

Member heriant is an unknown quantity at this point heriant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there exists several ideas should you that folks claims. I recommend number of ideas simply within my buying and selling normally the one of which is always to get out of if you have any change sign and also wait for a overnight. that is why main making folks drop their funds within a buy and sell

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    try something new is to look for the experience, but still have to be careful ... I once 2x mc just for trying a new strategy ... future, maybe I'll think about it to try something new ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 500 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)