+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    हमेशा अपनी ट्रेडिंग योजना में बने रहें: यह सीधे ऊपर से संबंधित है। यदि आप गलत रणनीति चुनते हैं, तो आप इसे बुरी तरह से लागू करेंगे और उसके खिलाफ जाने वाली कार्रवाई करने के लिए लुभाएंगे और यह शायद ही कभी उत्पादक है। मुनाफा बनाने पर विचार करने के लिए, यह वास्तव में, एक योजना स्थापित करने के लिए आवश्यक है और इससे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता। आपको पहले से सोचे बिना पदों को खोलकर नुकसान की भरपाई नहीं करनी चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k ap ney techanical analysis key 10 points shares kiay hai. Agr new traders en tips ko bhe follow krtey hai tou wo bhe forex market mai techanical analysis kr sakty hai. Techanical analysis ki madad sey achi trading kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah of course. I'm totally agreed with your opinions. You have to follow the market trends otherwise you will be responsible for your failure or loss. You should not to be greedy. Try to make profit unless the profit is minimum too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

Natalia62 (2020-08-09)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai achi trade open krney key lye trading tips key sath sath ap ko techanical analysis aur fundmental analysis krna bhe ata ho tou ap forex market mai achi trade open kr sakty ho.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right. Ap forex market mai technical analysis mai en tips ko madad nazar kr key forex market ko analysis krtey ho tou ap forex business mai best profit ko target kr sakty ho. Aur forex business mai professional trader ban sakty ho.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by senyum View Post
    I demand stock exchanging volume as one of most vital specialized. My accomplice and i oblige exchanging and contributing sum together of all significant complex. When i put into impact alternatives exchanging level united on most noteworthy innovative. I really put in energy stock contributing volume level on the whole of all essential specialized .As i demand exchanging amounts in show on most exceptionally vital tech.
    तकनीकी विश्लेषण विभिन्न मानचित्रों और इक्विटी ग्राफों के माध्यम से मूल्य की बिक्री पर शोध पर केंद्रित है। लगभग सभी तकनीकी डीलर छोटी अवधि की आय, जैसे कि स्केलपर्स और स्विंग एक्शन डीलर बनाने पर ध्यान केंद्रित करते हैं। एफएक्स डीलर जो अतिरिक्त अल्पकालिक आय की तलाश करते हैं, वे अक्सर तकनीकी विश्लेषण में हेरफेर करने के लिए इच्छुक होते हैं, क्योंकि यह बहुत अधिक सुलभ है।

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I demand stock exchanging volume as one of most vital specialized. My accomplice and i oblige exchanging and contributing sum together of all significant complex. When i put into impact alternatives exchanging level united on most noteworthy innovative. I really put in energy stock contributing volume level on the whole of all essential specialized .As i demand exchanging amounts in show on most exceptionally vital tech.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is an effective occupation. is great when you are aware of obtain prepared specialized analysts as a result of solely few trader understand trade this analysts and trade this personal analysts onto it you ought to have cool method along with giant sort of guidelines that you ought to understand and you'll prospective be effective trader during this Forex sector Technical analysis main aap ko rules ko strictly follow karna hota hay aap agar kisi bhi rule ko violate karty hain to aap ko technical analysis say koi faida naheen milay ga is liye jin parameters par aap market ko analyze karty ho us kay rules ko bhi end tak follow karo.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is centered on researching selling price motion by way of various maps and equity graphs. Almost all technological dealers concentrate on making shorter-term income, such as scalpers and swing action dealers. Fx dealers that look for additional short-term income, are inclined to manipulate technological analysis often given it is much additional accessible. app ka bohat bohat shukriya ka app na hum ko itni achi information di hai ho sakta hai app ki is information sa main future main bohat sa profit bohot bohot shukriya ke ap ne hamare sath itni achi forrex trading market ki ten tips share ki ye kaafi informational post thi ap ki

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all should be able to run with patience and we as traders must have passion and do with risk management, because the risk is inevitable, since it is very important and we must keep quiet as traders then all would be good. g haan main ap ki bat se agree karta hoon k jo ap ne 10 tips di hain in ko read karne k bad i think beginner trader ko bahut faida hasal ho sakta hai.i think in 10 tips per amal karne wala Forex main kabi loss ka monh na dekhay ga.i think ager Forex main rules k sath work kia jaye to hum bahut he achi earning kar saktay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)