+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 500 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that first of all make sure that you trade really well when matters and make sure that you are into the traidgn life, by trading life I mean that you are always focusing on your trades all the time and you make money according to it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that technical trading is a profit giving trading and most of the traders in the Forex market work according to the technical trading. Technical analysis can be made using the technical chart and we can make technical analysis according to our own choice and type of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that i need to operate the actual Forex trade along with technique, I am seeing which u tend to be supplying a few technique, I need to make use of u technique. I think which I will perform well on the actual Forex trade if I adhere to u rules.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that most weapon of the actual technical analyst is actually graphs or even charts. Via this particular chart they could begin to see the ongoing trend, temporal trends, the actual volume of transactions and the actual psychological amounts which can be found. If u have already recently been recently able to understand 4 issues, of course the actual big benefit will soon end up being flowing in to u pocket.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that new traders undergo a period exactly in which this will make use of a lot of indicators, as its nevertheless baffled on identifying suitable indicators using the technique, when these people experienced dizzy along with many indi after that will try a simple method in which u think theyre simple to learn, so normally whenever traders make use of many indicators upabout the start of time, and depending about how quickly with the cycle, to achieve subsequent degree.

Member siuman is an unknown quantity at this point siuman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a novice and I even have a lot of use with specialized technical industries, just make full use of financial information before saving. I personally use the MACD signal to identify the actual path associated with the style, as well as financial information. In any of my individual exactly the same moves in the industry, and quickly provided the industry event. If you want to make income in the long run, we must be based on an industry standard model.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This work will be technical analysis, we use the chart on the market decision, understand by several in such a way that we can get such a trend after emphasizing another review by the market trader, education and management, or another A direction in a direction facing the value that we can in the simple. Because you need to be patient is very difficult.

sufiyan22
    trading me ap ka hr wqt lucky nahe hota iss me ap ko apni luck kud bnani prti ha and ap ossi pr kamyab hogi agar apne learning and nkowledge ke hue hogi and me apkp batao ke apko demo par bhi kam krna hai but agar demo ni pasand to apko cent account open kr lena chaiye

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe individuals are the rules that can help us to make a proper decision as well as how to maintain discipline and boost our confidence making a right and proper decision. Since it is very important and must keep quiet as investors then all would be good.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that all successful traders today would also start from the beginning , where they have to invest time to learn and actively practicing their trading to control your emotions and try to find a reliable trading techniques to gain profits in forex .

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful entrepreneurs today start from the beginning, that you should invest the time to learn and actively in the sample, check the ideas for events and try to win the negotiations, reliable methods to profit in Forex market...........

sufiyan22
    haaan trading mei apko apne account or equity ko dekh bhal ka chalna hota hai ka apne kitne trade lage hue hain or kitne pe stop lose lagna hai becoz mostly trader ka loss isi vaja se hotahn ke lot size big and koi aur kam krtey hn ni bass sl bhi ni lagatey hn jiski vaja se osnko los ni accoutn washed hota hn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 500 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)