+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 500 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for that specifically for your own personal tip, about ten important suggestions for special trade. I know I will realize your tips exceed, if you might want to prove the ten tips in the item here. Will you give me learning how to disposition psychotherapy or maybe not direction? How can a swear be taken from the side or maybe a solitary tendency? and I feel that traders who understand well technically about trade are smart traders in the market. because they really understand well how you can put the best trade on the market. want it to be necessary to understand the higher techniques to open technical orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you need to make technical trading efforts to trade strongly along with the help of hourly charts on them they will offer you a very smart level to trade firmly to make positive that you will get a smart amount of pips from the trade and most technical aspects are very working on hourly chart. and I am new to forex trading and do not understand every factor because of that I study well before trading and now I am studying forex trading, a trader who taught me and soon I could understand everything in trade then I started trading then enjoyed the benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamain as mien kaam zaror karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar etna kaam karna hota h k ham ko as mien acha bonus mil jaye jab ham as mien zyada kaam karte hien tu ham as mien apni sehat ko kharab ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien khud k lyee kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien apni zindgi ko asan bana kar as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha kaam karna hota h tu ham as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behter ba kar as mien kaam karna hota h aur as mien kamaee karna hota h.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn all the values in the chart in various technical analyzes. Many technical traders specialize in the creation of superior brokers and swing traders. Performing technical analysis looking around for many short-term benefits, Forex traders tend to exploit more and are really more accessible because and technical analysis is about learning appropriate actions through various charts and graphs. most technical traders specialize in creating short-term profits. for example, brokers and swing traders can be. Forex traders are trying to uncover a large number of short-term profits. possible to really try and exploit technical analysis, even this extra time might be more accessible.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, unfortunately, these are good tips for traders, they can get money if they follow the tips, it is a better post for traders to help them in trading, it is good for traders to get money at home, it is a good business for traders and if traders can discipline the trading system of rules, it will get consistent benefits. People may not be greedy with money when they come on the Forex market. Always thinking about profits from trade can be deadly and only take all our capital invested in a fraction of time instead of making a profit

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    1 Map the trends
    2.Spot the trend and go with it.
    3.Find the law and high of it.
    4.Know how far to backtrack
    5.Draw the line
    6.Follow the average
    7.Learn the turns
    8. Know the warning sign

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by captainfx View Post
    yes .... thank you for all the tips. forex can make you rich quickly. I insist on stock trading volume as one of the most important technicalities. my partners and I need to trade and invest quantity together all important advances. implementing a safe strategy ... I have to thank you for giving this very important tip that every trader wants to follow. for our beginners this can be a must browse. most technical traders specialize in creating short-term profits, including brokers and swing traders. Forex traders who are trying to find more short-term profits.
    technical trading ko learn karna ess business me bahut he jaroori hai esme jo 10 rules technical trading ke barate gaye hai usko trader ko jaroor follow karna chahiye esme trader ne analysis ke hisaab se sahi entry kiya hoga to uske baad he usko sahi exit market me mil sakenga esme trader ko hamesha control me rehte hue he market me dhyaan dena chahiye.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .... thank you for all the tips. forex can make you rich quickly. I insist on stock trading volume as one of the most important technicalities. my partners and I need to trade and invest quantity together all important advances. implementing a safe strategy ... I have to thank you for giving this very important tip that every trader wants to follow. for our beginners this can be a must browse. most technical traders specialize in creating short-term profits, including brokers and swing traders. Forex traders who are trying to find more short-term profits.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow it's very good to show about technical analysis but i'm not famous about technical analysis but now i think i'm analyzing using your ten tips so hope my analysis time works very well and i can make money from Forex Trading. and Trading based on technical analysis is also very important as a fundamental analysis. We must analyze the market with these two methods. These are very important points to consider during technical trading. We must know how to know the direction of trends, support levels and resistance and trend point reversals.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very effective arranged along side items and also offers 10 important recommendations for this kind of creation. I got a few thanks that you could offer this variety the most important advice that every dealer must really hold on to. in exchange for beginners it is a necessity to really check and also have to keep creating as long as I suggest that every beginner do closure and also pay attention to the actual varieties.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 500 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)