+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Earning Machine

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I observe that trading manually is the best way to trade specifically for new traders. If the trader wants to increase knowledge about trading, then start manually in this way he can get knowledge and observe how the market works. Software trading is also good for making small money from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best manual trading is compared to trading robots, when you trade with robots there is no guarantee that your trading account will be risk free because forex trading is a very risky online business, so you need manual trading with the right knowledge and experience. Especially for novice users who don't use robotic trading because robots always give you big losses when the market moves very fast against your trade. So I think the risk of robots is very high compared to manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't know too much about robots, because I am a new trader in this industry I don't even know how to use it but I have heard that robots are not good enough for trading business. but in this modern technology Robots can be useful if you know how to order them correctly.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using robots is a good thing because it can help us trade but finding a good robot is not easy. Often the free robots that we find on the internet don't work properly and even if it works, it won't work well for a long time. If we want to find a good robot, we need to buy an expensive robot. and so many people are now selling rubbish robots with promotions happening all over the internet. It's hard to find a good one because of this. To find a good robot needs a lot of work and research and we need to do it from a reliable source.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading, there is a reason why I like it. Because automated trading can benefit you but it can also hurt you. but in manual trading you can get some new experiences for other trades and you can have control of your trade in your hands. and I have never used automatic trading all my life because I always hesitate to use it, I mean why not learn how to trade instead of relying on something else, it's better to learn how to trade yes initially you will make mistakes but you will also learn from your mistakes, if You have time You must always learn how to trade on the market which is my only point, I do not say that automatic trading cannot work

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good logic pair, for EA, but it might be too complicated to apply in EA, EA has time management, only trades when news (in a row) is released, and before that uses FRD. open position with a low risk (1%) risk but I don't understand what snd is but I never heard it. have a 1% risk ... it's very good, honey ... if this trade determines time or news, baby. trading using news that will influence the direction of the trend remains good. but if there is no possibility to influence the news in the opposite direction, dear.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EAs that can provide good benefits. So, we only need to find it by applying it to our demo account. We must ensure that EA is profitable and in accordance with our needs by applying it repeatedly. so the point is that automatic trading is very unfortunate, because over time, it will be less bright, and eventually it will fail, and of course we may not want this to happen.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maata-pita eee ka upayog karana pasand karate hain ... kyonki bahut saare baikast hain ... aur eee enkoding hai ki maujood hai ... parinaam bilkul bhee kharaab nahin hain ... aur main un vyaapaarik roboton kee siphaarish nahin kar sakata jinaka ham upayog kar sakate hain, kyonki main pasand karata hoon mainyual roop se vyaapaar karane mein saksham hone ke lie, kyonki mainyual treding mujhe treding rananeetiyon aur kaushal ko vikasit karane kee anumati de sakatee hai jo mere paas hai, yah treding mein mere anubhav ko bhee jod sakata hai.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuchh eeees keval ek nishchit samay ke lie kaam karane aur munaapha kamaane mein saksham hain, kyonki ve laabhakaaree eee ke saath "eee pradarshan ka anukoolan" naamak kuchh ka upayog karate hain jise eee laabh mein naee vyavastha ke saath banaaya ja sakata hai, eee paridrshy kee tarah hai. ....

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap vaastav mein nahin jaan sakate hain ki kaun sa sabase achchha hai <unamen se kaee hain aur aapako sab kuchh pareekshan karane kee aavashyakata hai, aur aap aisa nahin kar sakate, mujhe lagata hai ki aapako ek yaadrchchhik roop se chunana hoga aur ise kuchh samay ke lie demo par pareekshan karana hoga aur mujhe yakeen hai ki aapako parinaam milenge achchha, meree siphaarish hai eee shokar test aapake lie achchha ho sakata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast