+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Earning Machine

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robots are profitable but not all forex robots are profitable every time in the forex trading business. but I think forex robots can only capture the minimum market conditions, apart from that, many profit signals in the forex trading business. so, I think manual forex trading is good for us. and I think the robot will be useful and functioning when you have made it right then you will be able to profit consistently with good money management ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read that you have all successfully traded using the Manual Strategy; can some of you show us in your Beneficial Detailed Statement forum?

As far as I know, in this forum many people say that trading is better with manuals than using EA BUT to this day those who have said it like that before, have never entered their Detailed Statement of trading with manuals in this forum. in fact I have seen who trades EA posting their Detailed Statement in favor of the Trader's Manual Detail Statement.

As I know manual trading is not easy, many of them have a "roller coaster" phenomenon in their accounts, which is why many of them cannot provide proof of their profitable trade using Manual Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management and money management are 2 sides of a coin. And we need all the coins. Means it is necessary to implement both together to find all kinds of success in trading. Every time I read a book on risk management or money management, I find that they really talk about both at once. and maybe I can't give the best answer, but as far as I know all robots are the same ... they will do what they program so if manual trading is good, the robot will follow it too but will not have the same results because the robot can change their decision when trading ... only manual traders can control their trade for what they want and what they don't want.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion it's better not to use a trading robot. because the robot has been repaired and is inflexible. so if you trade with a robot then a sudden market change will make your account lose a lot of money. so it's better to learn how to trade and then trade on your own. and we know forex is cutting the best robot business for forex trading I think if you want a robot that works well then all you have to do is how you trade a full understanding of the circuit using a robot so that it can be good at you trading.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone here ... can you share the best you have ever found. Actually only 2 ea I have ever used. Both yielded good results for the first, but in the end destroyed my account. and Your problem may be psychological, when you forget yourself so that the benefits deviate from the rules of the robot ,,

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because I have tried several EAs or demos and all seem to be running my account balance to negative, even when I use the default without setting it to suit me and some can't even be customized and still give negative results .. stop using it and only use indicators that give good results. plan to use it on my live account .. hopefully and hope to see the green pip in my demo on my live account too ..

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manually, I have seen many robots destroy many accounts and I enjoy my trading when I do it manually because I depend on my analysis and it gives you a very good feeling, and makes you trust yourself and I'm a beginner in the foreign exchange market, I think I want to use a guide rather than using software, because I haven't found software that can generate constant income, all pros and current cons.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use EA too, friend, because EA just makes me confused, and EA ofcourse will only execute orders on the market with blind, and of course the results are very bad for us
    so if you want to trade, please use the manual, and never try to find Egr sacgrail and I will not recommend anyone to join forex trading because I do not like automatic trading and no robot can only provide benefits, the robot only provides benefits for some time and some time you can give a loss and I think we must have the knowledge and experience to trade manually.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no robots that are perfect in facing the market, always supervised by humans, robots are just tools, nothing more. I am even more comfortable with pending orders, but I am not anti-robot. I always test several robots in a demo. and EA was developed by Human as well, and EA itself is the "Manual" of Mechanical Trading System which has been translated into the code .mql4; so like any other manual trading system there won't be the Holly Grail in this world, remember there isn't holly grail; now if we know this, that is why we need money management and risk management too, so when the system has a wrong prediction for market direction, we can reduce and change our wrong trade to be the right and profitable trade.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    humain earning machine b kh sakty hain forexx ko lain is k leya b haumain is amin bohat zaya mahant kernic hoti hai kun ka jab hum is main mahat nhi kerty hain toh huamin akbi b is amin se acha profit ahsil nhi hiota hai si leya humain simin se acha profit hasil kernya ka elya humain is ko samjhna hota ahi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast