+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Earning Machine

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    My profit per day now 1.5%. but when a day i trade minimum three trade and three trade are go to SL this day i do not trade any other trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skchorvadi View Post
    Earning Machine
    DONT BUY, i have used about every popular EA, and found only one EA impressive and that is Forex overdrive but again i want to trade by my own, because their are chances where Forex overdrive make losses, so dont waste your money and leave these EAs..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thinks you need rebort .rebort is a good earning machine because it s make profit autocratically rebort is a good mathed for earning but not good for traders.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comments and testimony of the relatives, but this is not a person, and find some way of cutting benefits, as this is my point of view, if there is a good indicator that someone is not using the shared motifs to test for it.

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i use rebort but i think it not mine work if you r intrest in forex you are work with him after some time you work with rebort

Junior Member IndrewII is an unknown quantity at this point IndrewII's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys , I search for Expert advisor to make it run in my account , please share some experts to run then I want to trade automatically coz I don't like to trade manually

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as a fellow trader i must advice you not to buy any of the robots or ea s available. it doesnt give you the winning streak as promised. even if you are willing to buy it, dont risk too much per trade.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all need to learn about earning and making ourself..
    because in forex,i often heard many people using forex robots..
    but they cannot profit consistenly..
    many of the robot..only effective for a period of time only..

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read a lot about this indicator in reviews and in testimonials but did not find any person who use this and get profit some how this is not a good indicator according to my view if any person here use this one than pleas share you experience with it.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter the adoption, i will advice you to be very careful in dealing with eas, it is very annoying thing for traders to have the worse in the market just by wrong choice of ea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast