+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Earning Machine

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    robot trade karna or es mai app ka experience ka hona bohat aha hai agar app ko robot trade karna he ni aata hai to app k liye forex mai kam karna he mushkil hai or app ko acha earn b ni hota hai agr pata na ho t

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I prefer to use trading manuel, robot Ea can be more disappointing than when you trade alone ... in my case I don't like robots? and it's true that robots are harder and more disciplined than us, but if we use robots in doing that it's not good, because I think robots don't have very bad feelings and emotions and very negative impacts ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-26)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots or EAs have become too popular in the forex world, I have used a number of them in demos, this helps to trade smoothly without manual training in trading, but it is not safe and useful in all conditions so I don't say more about it . and I don't use it and look for robots that really work. it's my last choice to use it because I prefer market analysis. on my robot into gambling. better because daily traders can see the results of the analysis we have done in the market. satisfaction will be felt when looking for profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should buy it. for robotic machines on today are increasingly sophisticated and can help you work with as possible. be trading forex trader takes foresight,accuracy, and a very good idea. t is not impossible if you have a sophisticated robotic machines, then you will get a lot profit.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I used to but I didn't get much but sometimes suffered losses too so I stopped using it but traded manually after learning and practicing. and I've used it also looks that it's not good to depend on negotiation and automatically think it's too bad for losses, I always experience losses but quality tests are good, but I believe and I don't know why losses are on all robots. since then stop using and enter my manual changer routine

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I think you should seek knowledge for ea sculping because you don't need to get 100% profit. Learn how sculping abounds in forums. and If you trade with EA scaping, then you need to control when to use it and when to make it off based on selected sessions and pairs. If you don't control it, it might be worthless and not profitable.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Incredible really I would love to have an EA like that that can give consistently correct results and I also agree with Bao long that it depends on us how the EA works if we use it poorly or have a bad EA than it will be in vain but if you make use of it properly than what is shown at Arief Makmur, trade how much can be achieved.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-17)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for this EA, it's not enough to just use big capital bro, because the market in 2018 is really dangerous, and maybe in 2019 it will be more dangerous, so try to think again before doing ok?
    trading is not easy, and things like EA will never beat the market and when you argue like this, and see the results of transactions that EA can generate consistent profits regardless of market trends / ranges, coinciding with the news that comes out of the EA still survive and your benefits will change your mind a little about EA, bro. ....
    ideas, and filters in EA development are created automatically without having to use large capital. I have never seen an EA with an initial capital of $ 10, and in one month the capital became $ 210 .....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No manay kabhi teast nahi kia Earning Machine Robot ko kio ka mujay kabhi mila hi nahi ha or na hi kabhi zaroorat paray ha agar ham ya samajty ha ka ham ek din ma forex se million dollar earn kar ly gy tu ya kabhi nahi ho sakta ha is ka liye long term mehnat karna hoty ha.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the thread. Discussions about this thread help me find out about some robot software. This will help to find the best Forex robot that can really do something better for me. and manual trading is more flexible and profitable than Forex robots. it is a very complicated tool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast