+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Banned muzammal2007 is on a distinguished road muzammal2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex news means the financial and the economical status of a country which is presented by the government and also the day by day report. it also can give impact either make the currency strong or weak,so all the pair related to that currency will move accordingly by the result of news,someone say that trend of forex or pair strongly related with the news ang some say not,you can study and learn about it by do observation at chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex news implies your personal along with the economical standing of an region that's presented from the federal along with the day-to-day record. This kind of news is enacted your foreign currency trading a few situations. The trading is founded on what is this great as long as nice thing about it comes industry is neat. Yet if awful news comes after that industry requires an increased motion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asim ali is on a distinguished road asim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me news ka ana kisi country ki financial aur economical movements se ati hen aur trading markeet ko bari achintrah effect karty hen.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it before and it seems too hard for me since I'm not that really interested in news trading so I can bet that more than 90% of Forex traders use the news then all forex business trader need follow forex news while news trading is really good i myself have the confidence to trade such pair after i read such news whether bad or good news It is an old trick which works most of the time as well the NFP seem to be the high impact news and most trader will avoid in market during it releas

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here we look at which economic news releases are released when which are mos namely Earning good or lot of money by forex business very easily but sir actually trading when issued trading is very good news for forex business because here is a business that has a great risk that all trading time forex business forex traders need news but But infact market is moved over the depending on news in fact So if trader trading with news in forex then they can make big profit in their account

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey dear i am also new here per main apko bohat kuch bata sakta hun agar ap kuch janna chahty ho to feel free to ask main ap ko thora sa batata hun kay forex duniya ki sab se achi site hai aur is pe trading hoti hai ap use karo isy.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking this 4 point :

1. Consumption levels. Related indicators: Consumer Spending.
    2. Total investment in the country.
    3. Government spending in the form of purchases of goods and services required.
    4. Difference in value of exports to imports. Related indicator is the Trade Balance.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene aaj tak kabhi bhi forex ki news views ko follow nahi kiya na hi mene kabhi
    forex ki news suni hain me just forex me trading karta hun and me bas apna amount kamata hun or bas ................

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the high impact news will make market move so doesn't go according to plan it turns the other way around from the previous announcement of the same news instead of Keep following in news trading and get information about market movements for trading in Forex market is a very good strategy to win in this market as if trader needs to really understand about economic aspect like interest rates i have picked up a few pointers from the posts

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex News is a report that could affect the traders to deal or purchase counting on how much leverage if it is high impat as nfp
    fundamentally leveraged by fundamental news in the report release so numerous possibilities that you would not have to be careful if there is a news happening that will be issued i suggest not to enter the market if you still do not realise the effects of news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open