+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex news ka ye matlb hut hai mery bhai ka p is main jo bhi tdre karty ho us k mutliq koi achai ya buri news ati hai daily jis ki bina par ap ko kuch andaza ho jata hai k aj kiya karna hai ap na

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The currency trading news indicates the actual fiscal along with the affordable standing of any nation which is displayed by the govt as well as daily document. This news can be irritated the actual forex currency trading some periods. The exchanging will be based upon what is the news as long as good news comes the market industry can be awesome. Yet when undesirable news comes subsequently current market will require a superior activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not a hard thing fundamentals are easy to predict then technicals you just ne therefore So be make your own analysis while making any transactions accordingly We can use it to achieve a profit in a matter of minutes For example just yesterday news of CAD When the results came out the therefore Keep following in news trading and get information about market movements for trading in Forex market is a very good strategy to win in this marke

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news is a story of a country that can be used as an indication of the volatile price movements. usually high impact news is awaited by every trader. they have many ways to make a profit from the market.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member zrtrader is an unknown quantity at this point zrtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex news wo hoty h jis sy market bhot zada move krty h mean jis time news any hoty h us time market ma bhot zada fluctuation hoty h agr news my trading krny ho to stop lose lazmi dina chahy agr take prfit ko treling use krnta chahy es ka hy zada fida hota h

Senior Member ReferrerAccent is on a distinguished road ReferrerAccent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke news be bhot zayd help kar hain humare hum ko is ko be denkh cheny is se hum ko pat chelty hain merkt ka bera ma forex ma bhot zatd rick hity ha hum ko bhot bse experince ka sath tading karn cheny
    I love My brother to mara sath ha.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often I depend on news trading rather than my technical analysis my own analysis give me enough support that's why I usually do trade with my own analysis technical analysis is the best beca so So if trader trading with news in forex then they can make big profit in their account Forex is one of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hour market not only to U so before trading you to collect fundamental news

Senior Member payar is an unknown quantity at this point payar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke news be huamer bhot help ksart hain is se hum ko market ka pat chalytr hain or hum mo tading ma be bhot help milt hain forex ma bbhot rick hofry hain hum ko samg kar tading karn cheny.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is the best trading in the market scheme that and also that is not easy for us to trade inside there therefore I never miss any news of NFP which releases on every months first weeks friday in forex while S economic news but also to news from around the world in fact News trading is best left to big banks with superior trading architecture then whether to buy or sell waiting for trading news

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    the forex news my freind its a semthing a very important for any trader and brockers in the world

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open