+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Senior Member S_ta_r is an unknown quantity at this point S_ta_r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k mutaliq boht c maloomat hoti hain ink o ham forex news bolte hain ap forex news kahin se b hasil ker sakte hain boht se sources hote hain jin se ham news hasil ker k phr trade kerte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know much about forex news as far i only use forex factory for my forex news site that inform me about forex news that will running so i only take the red amvelope and see it or take the high impact news for my pair
    but remember nes not only about news site

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news world wide main release hoti hain jab bhi jo session open ho tab us session ki news release hoti hain kuch news hoti hain jis se market par bahot jyeda effect padta hi like high impact and kuch se kam effect padta hain like low impact news.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advice to try this strategy in AUDUSD when Australia release some data that is news impact can occur too late and the impact is not as big as we read as i am also know the mattersactually i think news trading it worksmany traders follow the news and trade in forex that we should aware of the news in right time as because i have a lot of experience about the news trading as if and you are might seen from that side of websit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meet targets let alone Those who are expert They can give the right description on news trading news so related market move Quickly eat and we have more chance to get profit or loose our money before you start trading the news

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by steffany View Post
    It will be better for new trader not to trade when news release as well So before you start trading the news you must make sure that your broker allows you to do that and Without Forex news you can not make a good plan So read everyday Forex new and remake your plan therefore From a side news trading is very profitablealso a fast way to gain profit namely Well but i think its also depend on how much have confidence on your trading i mean strategy
    novice traders really should not be trading on the news release. because they do not understand how to anticipate the movement of the news. but in fact the news is the most awaited by traders. because by the time the news the price will move very quickly. thus allowing us to get more profit in a short time
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is business market which is working on line all over the world.this market is good and profitable for every one who know about this market.in this market news olay main role.with news this market item move quick up and down when result came.if we touch with this news then we get profit in this to make planing.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waseemkhan1 View Post
    dear forex news ya hoti ha k kisi mulki halat ki koi news ati ha tu us main mulki halat k bary main likha hota ha or us halat ki waja sa us mulk ki currency par asar hota ha ya us mulk ki currency down hoti ha ya phir up ho jati ha or news ko read karny k bad trading ka work karna hamary liyea faida mand hota ha.
    bhaiya ji ye to theek hain ki jo news hoti hain wo us country ke bare mein hota hain ki us country ki halat kya hain aur kaisi hain lekin fundamental bhi apko study karna kafi jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    the difference between successful and unsuccessful trading in these cases can be seen in the ways traders react and position themselves before or after the market information is made public.The most successful cases can be seen when traders are well aware of which types of data will be moving the market during the respective trading session

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual forex reports signifies the particular fiscal as well as the cost effective status of an region which is presented because of the federal government and also the everyday survey. This reports is irritated the particular forex trading some periods. The actual buying and selling will be based upon what is the news provided that great news occurs industry is cool. But in the event that bad reports occurs and then marketplace requires a top activity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open