+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think news special economic and political events have a major impact on the movement of currency rates specifically involved with the USD and Euro. although I am a technical trader I also saw the news released from time to time. I use FXNEWSALERT to know the news will be released every day on forex trading, just helped my trading analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the Forex news is very important for all trader because the news are give us very good instruction about some pair movement so i think need to know and good understand all Forex news hope its give us very good result Forex Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torikme5 View Post
    What is forex news?
    Hi everyone, i want to know about forex news? I am new in forex. so, i have to gain more knowledge about forex. so, it is your responsibility to help me to learn more knowledge about forex.
    If your question about news for the sake of trading, news is like policy of a country or important person due to their economics, economic will be corelate with forex.
    News to answer why price move.

Banned rnnp04 is an unknown quantity at this point rnnp04's Avatar
    Thanks
    News keeps a very important role in forex market. There are so many news published daily and market moves according to the impact of that news. Every broker provide news you can catch them on their websites. There are also some good website provide news.Forex factory and fxstreet are the best you can follow..

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news that can effec the forex market are called the forex news. Basically economic releases and any political decision is concluded in this category.

These news at first hit the stock market and then their impact transfered on the forex market but this all happen in just matter of seconds.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with the news trapping system is a good strategy. We can use PO buy and/or sell orders 30 minutes before high impact news release. Of course high impact news can move the price with large range and it will be easy hit our TP target.

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News events are the big part of the forex market which decided the trend and the price movement of the currency pairs.preparation of knowledge and experiment is the most absolute in this business.

Member hisham999 is an unknown quantity at this point hisham999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex news is one of the important aspect to be understand by the traders, its play big part and take real effect .

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is very sensible for the economic news , so if you want to know how and when the chart move i think you must see the economic news you can find it in the channel like CNBC NEWS .

Member shough02 is an unknown quantity at this point shough02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    breaking forex news currency trading and forex news currency forecasts education and trading strategy visit our forum economic calender and free forex charts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open