+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89

Thread: What is forex news?

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex news means the financial and the economical status of a country which is presented by the government and also the day by day report. This news is effected the forex trading some times. The trading is based on the news only if good news comes the market is cool. But if bad news comes then market will take a high movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roopesh11 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torikme5 View Post
    Hi everyone, i want to know about forex news? I am new in forex. so, i have to gain more knowledge about forex. so, it is your responsibility to help me to learn more knowledge about forex.
    to know forex new before and after today, you can see it on forex*factory*.com
    (please remove the *)
    you can see the complete news for forex.
    i usually open it to know the news will happen today

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically Forex market depends on many factors. One of the most common factor is financial news that comes from different countries and What is Forex news? It is best topic. The is Forex news tread karnay ki lia ia news bohut kamki chig he. new bina tread kay cay ungrudging,,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pintu01 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    News in forex is come from the economics news of the country. There are 3 kind of news : low impact news, medium impact and high impact. But these news need responds from traders or investors to move the market price.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FREEDOM For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news in forex
    i will make it simple... what someone will do, if she/woman heard his husband death... she happy or she sad n then got sick... surely she will got sad n maybe then got sick... thats make she down... ( ITS MARKET DOWN)
    if she heard his husband get grandprize in his office, surely she will happier than other, aggresive. ( ITS MARKET BULLISH) lol

news give high impact like i made example upper..
    so if we want to make news be our friend, make it simple, n try to open forex news, like forex- factory
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paman Gober For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), ind12 (2020-10-30), rahe (2013-12-04), raheel001 (2020-10-29), zahidamir7861 (2013-05-10)

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex News is a news that could affect the traders to sell or buy depending on how much influence if it is high impat as nfp
    basically influenced by fundamental news in the news release so many possibilities that you would not have to be careful if there is a news event that will be released i recommend not to enter the market if you still do not understand the effects of news

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahmudi For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ind12 (2020-10-30), peewmilon (2012-09-12), rahe (2013-12-04), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member anik01 is an unknown quantity at this point anik01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News or keya ha. Forex chal raha he chalta jayega. agar aap kuch janna chahtahe to market ke bareme janna chahiye.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anik01 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ind12 (2020-10-30), peewmilon (2012-09-12), rahe (2013-12-04), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically Forex market depends on many factors. One of the most common factor is financial news that comes from different countries. Especially big countries such as the US, UK, France, German, Australia these countries current economic declaration has great impact on Forex market. This is what you call Forex news. There are many websites that keep us be up to date on this Forex news.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharabela For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ind12 (2020-10-30), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Junior Member torikme5 is an unknown quantity at this point torikme5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post What is forex news?

Hi everyone, i want to know about forex news? I am new in forex. so, i have to gain more knowledge about forex. so, it is your responsibility to help me to learn more knowledge about forex.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to torikme5 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ind12 (2020-10-30), Mustansir (2018-07-07), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open