+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no best strategy in forex trading. The strategy must be self-made so that you can implement it perfectly and be able to trade according to the strategy. In addition, developing a strategy you can find the fros and cons of this strategy and can guess where to stop where to enter when to exit. If you fail with a strategy, you will be brave enough to pay attention and make other strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i just pick few strategies that you think is good for you then try to trade it in demo account. Practice and make sure that you are earning good amount of money. the longer you trade the more you earn the more you earn the more you going to make a good living. I know its hard to earn good amount of money in forex trading if you don't practice in demo. I do recommend that the best strategy is any strategy that we practice in demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not be surprised if I see many beginners getting MCs or losing money on forex even though they use the best strategies they can find. Because they don't have the best strategy. What makes the strategy the best is when you try to practice the strategy on a demo account and practice. And when you develop a sense of time, it's time for you to know that your strategy really works well. But if you only adopt a good strategy on your real account without training don't expect you to get the same results.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners, it is difficult to choose the best strategy. I think without the right knowledge about the forex market and experience, no one can get the best strategy. Even though I have been trading for 4 months, I haven't got the best. But I have not felt pressured because I know there is plenty of time to find out and when I will find out, successful trading is a matter of time. and there are many strategies. This strategy is different from the individual because an individual trader has unique needs and has a unique ability to trade. A trader must develop a forex trading strategy according to many factors such as initial investment, account size, trading ability, risk tolerance, goals and other benefits.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats an interesting question that is often asked on this forum. I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people. It important that you find a style that suits you.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many can learn the strategy and try to use it to trade on the currency market and each of these strategies is good, especially the most common, but try to practice on a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign strategy. . If you think you can't, then you can't do this rule. I don't care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long run. and you cannot find the ideal currency exchange strategy option in a business company like that. All behaviors found must ensure that we are also the best in understanding the system that he and I will use in stock trading.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,230 Times in 4,141 Posts
    Thats an interesting question that is often asked on this forum. I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people. It important that you find a style that suits you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)