+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji best strategy to apko kafi mil jayegi lekin apko khud us strategy par kafi practice karna hota hain practice jitna karenge aapke samjh mein wo strategy utna hi jayda samjh mein ayega strategy to apko kafi mil jayegi jo psand aaye wo select kar sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member bassfxx is an unknown quantity at this point bassfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Build a good trading strategy that will always help you to be on the right side always in the market. A good trading strategy is very very importnat, because the trading strategy is the heart of any trading sytem, and therefore, every trader who really want to achieve good result must have a good trading strategy for trading in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I may give you a simple advice, "Do not try to find a perfect strategy to build your excellent career here in forex trading!" Just find a common profitable strategy and use it wisely, with good emotion control and proper dicipline. That will give you a good awareness about a fact that actually we do not need a perfect strategy, but we need more "perfect" attitude to run it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Azzharali is an unknown quantity at this point Azzharali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap trading main best straigtay chayte hain to ap ko demo per practice karna ho gi agar ap us per
    achi practice hai to ap best broker ban saktay hain

Junior Member erwinFX is an unknown quantity at this point erwinFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone have a strategy, but i want a siple strategy easy and make me rich.. hahaha, can this forum show it for me that strategy?

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yadu_2008 View Post
    The best strategy is a strategy of our own making. strategies of others only as a comparison to the strategy that we created. where weaknesses and shortcomings. strategy is not necessarily someone else we can use, because who understands the weaknesses and shortcomings are people who make that strategy.
    There is nothing a good strategy, because of all the trategi is fine if used at the right moment. the biggest mistake in trading is not exactly in make an entry which caused impatience in waiting for the perfect moment to do entry on the market. Many of the strategies that I have tried, but they all make me loss, and after my evaluation turned out to be caused by indiscipline, which I did.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well sir, following trend is the best trading strategy. why? cos we must aware that actually price is moved by the imbalance between supply and demand. when those imbalance will only happens if there are enough amount make changes. why? cos again, we must aware that both supply and demand amount here is in a worldwide measure, and behind of that, behind of the scene of the market movement, there are many x factor influencing related to many particular side / people behalf, and we as retail trader are not involved there.
    with this, it's only a suicide if we dream to lead the trend maker or movement trigger, we have no enough fund and power to move the market, till we can only then follow the movement, follow the trend.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think aisi koi strategy nahi hai jo ki puri tarah se best hai aur usme kahin koi kami nahi ho, mere khyaal se hum apne experience ke sath sath apni strategy ko bhi improve kar sakte hai, koi bhi ek hi strategy market ke har condition me best nahi ho sakti hai.

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view i think you must never invest more than sixty percent of your available funds at one time. The best way to minimize your loss ratio is to by making small investments and hoping for reasonable profit instead of being greedy and taking too much risks. You must never invest money which you can never afford to lose. If you have some other monetary compulsions, than you must focus on minor investments....

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excellent strategy for the majority of traders in the country are using a strategy called "Dewa scalper". This strategy can you get on the site and this is very evident dewaskripsi.com 99% forex faced all season. Friends believe me, I'm not making this up but this is reality and I'm very grateful to the valuable community
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)