+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 197 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    te best trading strategy that i know is the use of the trading chart nakedly which means that the trader will only have to analyze the candles as tey have formed on his trading chart without the help of any indicator and that method of trading the forex market is actually the best if only trader could very well understand the advantages in such trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just jump to the game blind this is like roleta u just have to be I think if my current strategy was keep profitable, why we should change with another or trying another strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moonroy is an unknown quantity at this point moonroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders is that a big business to make money, but Forex is not a short-cut way to earn big money. Transactions must strive to become a successful businessman. Always profitable, it may take some time. If you are a skilled trader, then you can make money fast.

Banned abni03 is an unknown quantity at this point abni03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a business where trader can make huge money but forex is not a short cut way to make huge money. Trader have to work hard to become a successful trader. It may take time to make money consistently. If you are skillful trader then you can make quick money.

Member forexloser is an unknown quantity at this point forexloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have tried som many strategies and still not profitable. looks like i need to find a good stratehy which pays me well. wel i am still looking for it and try it on demo accounts. i have already lost a lot of money till now.

Banned fed is an unknown quantity at this point fed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Realizing what the very best times to Fx is a vital part to effective and efficient Forex buying and selling. During the trading week the Forex trading market place is open 24 hours a day, but just simply because it is open all around the clock does not indicate prices .

Banned sagarjyoti157 is an unknown quantity at this point sagarjyoti157's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

Banned rubel4xx is an unknown quantity at this point rubel4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

Senior Member ba12 is an unknown quantity at this point ba12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system and then make trade with better than yesterday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 197 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)