+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member doll25 is an unknown quantity at this point doll25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    transactions that have not passed we close (we let it go) until we finally all the new trends we cover all transactions. After the test turns out resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot of 0.01 could even reach 7 transactions. loll

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tirmula is an unknown quantity at this point tirmula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy that you can use is to follow the trend. If you follow the trend you will never fail. There are many indicators that help you see where the trend is going. These indicators are bollinger band, Ichimoku, Trendlines and Moving Average. If you can use the combination of the indicators listed you will know how to enter in the direction of trend. Use Bollinger with 1hr chart and you will how how market is trending and where correction occur for a rebound in the direction of the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the new strategy is very useful and profitable for the traders. They should watch the Economic calendar regularly. At this time the market moves ups and down frequent and this is the best time for trade. The new strategy is very good for earning.

Member SPIDER is an unknown quantity at this point SPIDER's Avatar
    Thanks
    hlo me be new hu muje forex use karna btio plzz
    gyaze me ap ka shouker gozar hu ga

Senior Member bassfxx is an unknown quantity at this point bassfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always trade based on your analysis. Define the type of trader you are and make cure that your trading strategy match with it. Trading with a very good trading system is very good but trading with poor mental analysis is more dangerous.

Senior Member TehManis is an unknown quantity at this point TehManis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    I think all the strategies in this trade is a good host so we can use any trade means we can use it well, using a good trade and a way to be successful then it will be able to load we will be more confident and will be able to get the results of trade good, all this trade we will be able to run properly if we use enough capital

Senior Member vasul is an unknown quantity at this point vasul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing you should know that there is no hard and fast strategy to follow in forex. you just cant predict the nature and future path of a pair 100% surely. heck, not even a 30 year experienced analyst can say that with out a hesitation.

Senior Member bassfxx is an unknown quantity at this point bassfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alwyas tradewith your own strategy. Make sure that you have a good method of analysis, and a lot of discipline. I thnk that you should use a shorter term strategy because of the capital, and then on a naked system, it more relaible.

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best strategy you can use scalper style, for new beginner may less understand the fundamental strategy, so Technical style is a better solution for it.

Senior Member GM1 is an unknown quantity at this point GM1's Avatar
    Thanks
    we do not help to make brand new technique frequently. i am pleased with my personal a single technique. however in the event that somebody provide me personally a brand new technique i quickly don't believe to ensure that i will consider which technique simply because I'll be unpleasant with this technique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)