+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member onlineyasir is an unknown quantity at this point onlineyasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal me best strategy ye ho sakti hay apn ziada se ziada learning kero or time do trading ko or is kay saath hame hard working se bhi kaam lena chaeay or starting me demoo account ko lia jae to best hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohaib is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats a noteworthy question that's usually asked on this forum. i do not suppose that there's a selected system that suits everybody. One person can be a plunger, and another can be a swing merchandiser. completely different|completely different} designs suit different folks. It vital that you just notice a mode that suits you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rard366 is an unknown quantity at this point rard366's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Break strategy boxes JPY pairs

I will explain the strategy now is working better for me . In some ways it is very similar to the strategy for the pair XAAUSD . Let me make clear that I am not the author of this strategy.

We will take the 4H chart and Sunday night we wait for this first candle closes 4H ( 4H the first candle of the week) . Then we create our '' box '' , as in other similar breaking strategies .

- We will take the top of the first candle of 4H and add a buffer of 20 pips and the spread (here you can add the buffer you want, I like 20 to prevent premature entries ) . This will be our purchase price.

-For sale three quarters of the same. We take the first candle on 4H and subtract -20 pips buffer . We have our box set.

Also the bottom of the box correspond to the SL for the purchase and height of the box the SL for the sale .

As far as the objectives of profit taking regard the width of the box will be our TP , with TP1 , TP2 , TP3 or TP4 the objectives sought (generally recommend TP3 )

Sweet tooth pairs are AUDJPY , EURJPY and GBPJPY (not recommend other couples , but perhaps someone else can serve, require thorough testing )

The operations were left open all week and will close , if not closed with the orders of SL

Senior Member elsuesy is an unknown quantity at this point elsuesy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Si je peux vous donner un conseil simple: Ne pas essayer de trouver une stratgie parfaite pour construire votre excellente carrire ici dans le trading forex!" Il suffit de trouver une stratgie rentable commun et l'utiliser bon escient, avec un bon contrle des motions et dicipline approprie. Cela vous donnera une bonne conscience d'un fait qui fait que nous n'avons pas besoin d'une stratgie parfaite, mais nous avons besoin de plus d'attitude "parfaite" pour l'excuter.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best strategy in the foreign exchange market is that you have to work skinning strategy flurry of head and hedging is currently the most successful strategies

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people.

Senior Member saadshamim is an unknown quantity at this point saadshamim's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray bhi trading kay lia hamy sab say achi strategy chyea hoti hay hamy demo acccount pay phlay practice or phir real account bana kay ziyada say ziyada work karna hoga best strategy bana kay kafi faida hoskta hay .

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear asal me main bi new hon aur mere pass koi bi aisi strategy nhi hay jo kay bohat suitable ho lakin main aap ko scalping ka mashwara daita haon es ko use kar kay daikhain

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me to bht sari strategy use krta ho mujhe ye pta hai k me strategy se bht profit hasil krta ho or ap stop loss k sath kam kro or apka jo bhi kam hoga wo thora kam hi lose hoga apko is forum me soch smjh kr treading krna hamay bht acha hota hai

Banned kakonislam is an unknown quantity at this point kakonislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is attractive for the dilemma that in general discussion forum has been requested. We do not believe that there is a special procedure that is suitable for everyone. A person can very well be a scalper, in addition it can someone for dealer a swing. Different models for different people. It is important to find a design that you like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)