+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    hama lagta ha ha kisi bohot kam karna hota ha ya jasa bo ho kar sakta ha as ma bhi robots ka bara ma aysa par puri tarah bharosa mat kariye kyonki kai bar robots par puri tarah bharosa mat k bara ma ap ne blkul thek kaha ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother strategy sub hi best hoti hai but ap ko us ko follow karna ata ho buss yeh sub say bar hot hoti hai ik strategy ko use karnay ki dear brother so ik our bat strategy bus b bana simple bana apnay liyeh k ap ko trand ko follow kar sako koi indicator use mat karna warna strategy weeek ho janay lagay gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mustprofit is an unknown quantity at this point mustprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    The powerful strategy is to make trade with low volume then This helps during the trade and if we successfully manage our capital it is very much possible for anyone to become a successful trader therefore the best strategy to gain in Forex business and earn huge amount of money as well And i think there is n limit of best, so try to find the better..

Member Hammad Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Hammad Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if strategy can help you to earn big amount by trading then luck will also matter into that because strategy doesn't work without luck and i keep both of them in my mind.
    Thanks

Banned dasnewton420 is an unknown quantity at this point dasnewton420's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear ap new hain tu best ye hai k ap phaly es ko learning kro phr demo account bana kar es par khub prectice kro or phr real accoun bna kar work shoro karo or haan es main fear or greed ko apne main inter na honay dena .

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think each strategy has advantages and drawbacks of each. there is no strategy that is 100% perfect. for that, we need to adjust to the strategy that we use. so we know the weaknesses of these strategies, and can prepare in case something goes wrong later analysis of the strategies we pakai.jangan too focused on the perfect strategy, because it can not exist. focus on simple strategies and develop the strategy
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best strategy hai sclping aur ish me aap ache do tin indicators mila kar trading kare to aap achi tarah trading kar payege, par agar ish me trader ko yeh bhi dhyan rakhna chahiye ki woh jyada risk na le aur har aik trade me 3-10 pips ke liye hi trade open kare.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k best strategy to time by time change hoty rahty hy aor iss mein app kisi bi aik ko nahin kah saty ho k ye aik best hy kiun k har time markete ko analysis karty rahnaa chaheiy aor app iss tarah sy sahi managa kar sako gy.

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be a 1/2 indicator will be helpful but I consider that scalping method is beneficial and also very helpful secure lot of income inside of a abruptly time that Most of Go Strategy will only be truly developed from experience, but there are quite a few sound principles that will help beginners develop strategies that will at while able type of trading but when you do, you will know what you should do that here is no secret strategy for beginner or for advance traders, its just depends on the traders its self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)