+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system.Best of luck..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mastisama is an unknown quantity at this point mastisama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mercantilism main agr ap knockout best or achi strategy chayia to ap mercantilism main demo account knockout United States of Americaed kanra or zada Storm Troops zada follow kanra or koi be acha Storm Troops or best strategy bna us Storm Troops pa koi kafi fada atomic number 67 sakta hour angle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear from my opinion that could be happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy of the market as you can trade well.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe bahi app ka andaza theak nah har banda koi na koi startegy use karta ha ye bat sahi nahe ha ma koi bi strategy use nahe karta hu kyu ka market appnay rukh change kartae rahte ha or app ki strategy app ko bohat bura phanca bi sakte ha is liyea ma koi strategy use nahe karta hu.

Senior Member mmhamida is an unknown quantity at this point mmhamida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if my current strategy was keep profitable, why we should always amendment with another or attempting another strategy. each strategy have their own advantage and drawbacks, thus simply keep update our strategy and profit can return systematically

Member saifullah1 is an unknown quantity at this point saifullah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy that is used for a lot of forex trading, please look for and read by accessing www.google.com to find a good strategy. Existing indicators in Meta4 it all nice and simple.

Banned M.salman is an unknown quantity at this point M.salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    hellllll1 bhai trading main agr ap ko best or achi strategy chayia to ap trading main demo account ko used kanra or zada sa zada practice kanra or koi be acha sa or best strategy bna us sa pa koi kafi fada ho sakta ha.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fibonacci trading is good,This trading startegy has really helped many traders in the financial
    maekr most especially if you are doing it with a nice trading account management, but
    i think you need to be careful for false break out really

Banned indianfxlovers is an unknown quantity at this point indianfxlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy is to trade with deep analysis and a good trading plan, There is no holy grail no forex you must adapt the market to survive rather than If trader properly learn and trade with their strategy they can earn good money only i have also think that is one of the good business too then i think if we analysis the strategy and practice with them on our demo trade we can familiar with it's various direction and signal and if necessary can modify them.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice don't ever search for what is called "Best strategy" as you will never find it even if you find 100% profit and so on it's all about your personality you search for the strategy that suit you time and your personality ... how long you can trade and what time you are free and if you will be scalper or swinger or long term i nvestor and after you find the most suitable strategy you have to tweak it to suit you exactly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)