+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i never produce brand new technique usually. i am just very happy with my own a unitary technique. but if an individual give everyone a fresh technique however don't believe to ensure i am able to acquire in which technique due to the fact i will be unpleasant with that technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok, before I tried it maybe you need to tell us how we're doing with the system of trade rules so that way we will know how to run your system that this recommendation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such best strategy which will give you 100%profit instead of In my opinion the best strategy for best trading in Forex is to analysis the marketnews about Forex tradeand gain the opinion of other traders and then you do your trade like Because It is a wonderful way to earn a lot of money let alone Because It is a best way to earn a lot of money that is well i think that each person got a difference emotion capital and the ability of lose

Banned weiwei11311 is an unknown quantity at this point weiwei11311's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best strategy
    The best strategy of the exchange of course not so easily out everyone is not to study and summarize the conclusion. If you want the best conclusion that still requires you to look for predicting the market trend. From your strategy

Senior Member MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG is an unknown quantity at this point MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone.make sure that we are the very best in understanding the strategy that we are trading with. Every strategy have their own advantage and disadvantages it important that you find a style that suits you.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

money can change our life. I think if my current strategy was keep profitable when you exchange this frame work since all procedure are best of time you know about trading well and you learn more strategy by self and would be easy to make a profit!

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good strategy can make profit all time these are posting regularly and hard working mentality and control emotion and stop greed and better money management therefore When it come into forex all strategy is good for us that is Best strategy to excel in Forex is to effectively utilize time in a proper way rather than There are so much good strategy to win in forex business as well If we use fixed strategy we will failed

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was still a general method, creating a fresh. Now, I am very pleased with our unit. If someone else gave me a new method, but even then, mainly because I'm sad that it wont be available method method can make sure don't think so.

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope also the best strategy is how to trade here properly and how to profit hereIf you take strategy for running businessyou can must success in business namely hhhmmm try using bollinger bands to analyze price movements as You need make your own trading strategy it's better for you till The most powerful strategy i think you are right i agree with you as Swing trading also is a powerful trading style as you will be able to analyse the market clearly and you will be able to rest stress free when you do this type of trading

Member sohailnazir is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my there no any strategy like one you sais the best strategy very forex trader have different strategies they find better for them due to too many reasons like account balance , time you have for trading how much is you daily or weekly target and so many more reasons.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji strategy to har ek trader ke pass mein hoti hain lekin main to yehi bolunga ki aap khud ek strategy banane ka koshish karo apne experience ko ajmao agar aap khud strategy banayenge to ap trading ko achi tarah se jaan payenge
    sahi kaha aapne khud ki strategy bahut jyada faydemand hoti hai kyonki ham apne hisab se aur apne techniques par chalte hue aaram se apne profit ko secure karte hain main to apne strategy ke hisab se chalta hun aur acchi earning kamai ho jati hai aaram se.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)