+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member zobir is an unknown quantity at this point zobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not a better strategy in forex that can guarantee you 100% success, you should develop your own winning strategies to beings according to your own fundamental and technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ld hello all friend and member Real tradinge I wish you good luck on this topic I think i dont have i ni stargie but i apprend and cherch

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consequently MM is best method inside foreign currency trading rather than we will not be separated from the loss with Strategy means working plan how i will accomplish my work that is will be suitable for you as long as you do practice therefore Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds as Equating money since all the method doesn't work possess four years Without a doubt MM will be the very best foreign curren

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    However, all of the thinking of what new methods need to be shown, too, make sure you can get in the way of, mainly, therefore, that I would be uncomfortable with this method.

Member azzedine is an unknown quantity at this point azzedine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my frend im agree with you this strategy iits very simple and easy thanks and this is a good job for crating thois post

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji jab koi kisi strategy se happy nahi rahta hain result satisfaction waale nahi aate hain to fir dusri strategy try kar lena chahiye main to kahunga aap forum mein search kare kafi strategy already share kari gayi hai.
    hanji bhai jab kisi strategy se trader ko faida nahi ho raha hai aur wo uss par kaafi time de chuka hai tou usko fir kisi dusri strategy ko use karna chahiye aur forum mein kaafi strategy ke thread hai jinko achhe se samajhya bhi gaya hai,trader ko unko bhi use kar sakta hai..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahirmalix View Post
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.
    bhaiya ji jab koi kisi strategy se happy nahi rahta hain result satisfaction waale nahi aate hain to fir dusri strategy try kar lena chahiye main to kahunga aap forum mein search kare kafi strategy already share kari gayi hai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member salima0051 is an unknown quantity at this point salima0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Much can learn strategies and try to use to trade in
    the currency market and each of these strategies are good
    , especially the most common, but try to practice in demo
    account before scheduling a real account and trade in foreign
    strategies exchange trading is all about timing. If you think
    you can not, then you can not do this are the rules of the game
    . I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever
    I can win a lot in the long term. ..

Senior Member arslan kiyani is an unknown quantity at this point arslan kiyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab sy pehlay ap ko is market ko samjhna ho ga k ue ha kya chez is main kam kaisay krna ha is main invest krnay sy pehlay demo account main kam krna chahye ta k real investment manik loss kam ho

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may aap ko yahi mashwara doon kya jald bazi may trading naakren r hamesh sabar se kaam lain yahi aap kay leye he acha hoga rlossess be kum honay kaychances hotay hain r humay demo account per practccies karni chaye achi tarah se.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)