+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 197 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Longer any guarantee that we can control the forex important because we can understand it and most time is also necessary effectiveness in the learning a lot easier to understand as if This is serving me greatly and I'll continue with it namely movement of middle band is downward make sell trade or if the middle band is upward make buy trade that If we are good at long term trading then using position trading system in big time frame is the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MuhammadGhulam is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadGhulam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best ever strategy is own own mind believe in your mind aap kabhi bhi loss main nhi jao gy kici expert se mashwara zaroor lo but marzi apni hi karo doosron ki na hi suno to zyada better hai aap k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see the rules in terms and condition site as They share their opinion strategies and planning This is but the best trading strategy is by using stop order accordingly A successful trader strive for consistency in their profits that And then learn just how professional do analysis Nex

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also confident at trading strategy when I have maximum risk cover amount then Marketers are just hyping their products I have tried a lot of this products only a handful of them works you must be very careful in buying this products We all have to believe in our own strategy because this is our plan to earn money then in this way i can earn money from forex trading but It totally depend on your trading strategy and trading plan

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,190 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bhaiya g achi jankari k begair es market ma survive karna buhat hi zaida mushkil hota hay , es liyay hamay zaida sa zaida jankari hasil karnay ki koshish karni cahiyay aur es k ilawa practice bi karni cahiyay .
    hanji jab takk trader ko market ki achhi jaankari nahi hogi wo ess business mein kaam nahi kar sakta,trader ko achhe se achhe market mein focus karna hoga jisse wo achhi practice ess business mein kar sakein aur yaha survive kar paaye..

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best trading strategy hona bahot jruri hain kyunki hum bina achi strategy key forex market main earning nahi kar sakte hain kyunki best trading strategy humko idea deti hain ki hum kab and kaise profit kar sakte hain.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Junior Member sahanaj6 is an unknown quantity at this point sahanaj6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean a motivating dilemma that is certainly typically enquired within this community. When i don't think there is a unique process of which meets all people. An individual may very well be some sort of scalper, in addition to a different may very well be some sort of move broker. Unique models accommodate families. The item important that you get a model you wish.

Member afruz is an unknown quantity at this point afruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new methodology regularly. i'm content with my one single methodology. in any case on the off chance that somebody provide for me another method then i don't think so i can take that technique on the grounds that i will be uncomfortable with that procedure.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aliahmad00 View Post
    g my dear sir ,I think if my current strategy was keep profitable, why we should change with another or trying another strategy. Every strategy have their own advantage and disadvantages. I use breakout system. U can also check it out. i like it very much.he is very good busieness.
    hello, i also think that my trading strategy is profitable but we learn for some new strategy not for changing or replace our own strategy but for taking the good thing from that new strategy maybe that can be use or combine with our own strategy so that will make our strategy more powerfull

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading me agr apko best strategy ko use karna hai to sab se bahtar hai ke ap demo trading ko bahut achhe se kijiye , kuk waha se hi hame forex trading ki sare knowledge or experience hasil hoti hai or forex market ki signal ko bhi follow karne ki bad hi ap ask acche strategy ko reddy kar paoge .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 197 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)