+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 197 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji trading mein bahut se system hote hain kuch trader to dusre ke system par bharosa nahi karte hain aur kuch trader dusre ke system par hi trade karte hain ye apni apni pasand par hota hain aur kisko hum samjh pate hain kisko nahi ye bhi jaruri hota haini
    satya kaha apne trading me alag alag kafi sare system hote hain har koi apna khud ka system lata hain ya fir net par uplabdh download karta hai par apne system bana kar usme trading se hi fayda hota hai baki sab bekar hota hai samay jyada jata hai unme.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member kaslam is an unknown quantity at this point kaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we could all be comfortable then we are doing well and would all be nice and hard work are very good and all need process and hard work we will be very decisive and all need the process and was very nice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji trading mein bahut se system hote hain kuch trader to dusre ke system par bharosa nahi karte hain aur kuch trader dusre ke system par hi trade karte hain ye apni apni pasand par hota hain aur kisko hum samjh pate hain kisko nahi ye bhi jaruri hota haini
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not be too focused on looking for the best strategy ever, because all the strategy certainly has a weakness, you just have to find a strategy that you think suitable for your use. after that, learn and develop the strategy. to be more suitable for your tradingstyle
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't recommend my strategy to others that I really trust my indicators as it is very profitable for me namely The best strategy is the strategy you develop on your own for your trading style instead of can allow all of the time you get up to only however to find a good one is something else basically i trade using news and fundamentals so i will pay attention into several news and looks thoroughly at the market to find something as good as opportunity to makes money then i made an analysis and enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i don't make new strategy very often. i\'m happy in MY PERSONAL solitary individual strategy. but whether or not an individual supply me a whole new strategy next we don't think consequently That my partner and i can consider This strategy since the i will be painful within The item strategy.

Member samoel is an unknown quantity at this point samoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.
    There is no forex trading strategy that is the very best in this business. All we need to do is make sure that we are the very best in understanding the strategy that we are trading with.

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good or not a strategy can be determined after going through the process of testing on demo account that is Without learning Forex there is no concept of earning so U have to use ur money in a proper way as need basic education for forex trader i think best if you happen to're following a technique then you definitely must need to be compelled to grasp it by applyafter it ****ual you may see your technique are going to be the simpl

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think impossible we can develop trading strategy which 100% accurate to predict market trend because we do not know what will happen in the future and the one that make a strategy become good is because of the user that make it good as do you are not yet a good trader if you have not developed your own strategy or system of trading that deliver profits to you on consistent basis after all Even millioner traders still research on risk management

Member abdulazizi74abdulazizi74 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulazizi74abdulazizi74's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in foreign currencies
    *Essential for successful trading, and can understand those strategies that make a significant difference to what can be achieved from the profits in your business in the foreign exchange market. And the following strategies are some of the foreign currency trading strategies available to investors

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Leverage the power of
    *While able to leverage the power of the traffickers in the amount of trading than have in their account, they are exposed to greater risks. But you can best exploit the power of leverage in the system and that sometimes up to 100 times the amount in your account and that you protect yourself at the same time of heavy losses and that your use of the trading strategy. Include such a strategy to exploit the power lever commensurate with your experience in trading

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Stop-loss order
    The other strategy is widely used in trading in foreign currencies, and that enable investors to reduce their losses this strategy will help to develop a pre-determined price level so as not to allow the center to remain open when the price reaches a specified level of stop loss

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Simple moving average
    *The ability to read the information from the previous graphs are very basic in trading in foreign currencies. Is usually a simple moving average to generate automatically to by trading platforms in foreign currencies. The moment you move the price of a currency over the simple moving average, it is time to buy, and when the price falls below the simple moving average, it is the time of sale

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Support and Resistance
    * Levels and is inclined to the market price of a currency to reach them repeatedly, but fail to move above or below it. Can identify those levels through the study of historical data for the currency pair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 197 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)