+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some are not est but then you can try to follow some strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have good experience developing the system and then trading better than yesterday, so learn before you produce and I think there is no best forex trading strategy in the forex trading market. so we must understand and use it to realize buying and selling trends and signals to trade with confidence to make profits in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good to see that there are some traders who don't change their mindset after seeing a new strategy ... it's best to use your own strategy and this gives satisfaction and every trader uses their own strategy. which is the best no one does not. but the strategies that you know better are the best for you strategies that give you the benefits that are the best for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you are a beginner, you can try to follow a number of strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have good experience developing the system and then trading better from yesterday and there is nothing like the best Forex strategy in Forex trading business. This is known to have to encourage a Forex trader to use their time to study or develop a trading system that benefits them.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Histroy is full of great famous traders so they get a profit and several losses in the beginning of their trade and they also dream of the ambition of being greedy for fear and also repeatedly for good profits and agree with trading partners who in their opinion are the best and the best strategies on the market forex is learning and being patient. I think in the forex market self-discipline is very good for traders and I think self-discipline is the key to success. If you make a rule after gaining experience or knowledge and if you follow up on this rule, then the possibility of loss will decrease.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But it needs high experience to follow up on the plan that we made because the strategy has the possibility of profit or loss no matter how good or bad the analysis made especially trying to make 100% accuracy is a good thing. But it is dangerous if you MUST bring it 100% accurate / MUST profit in every single trade You know you will get a margin call Learn to cut actual and strategies depending on your trading style and your profit size and We really hope to have a precision strategy so I can tell you that it does not exist according to it. Self confidence is the most important thing for us. I do not need a 100% strategy. I just want a 60% strategy that is enough to get what I always trust in my trading strategy and Regular profit depends on your acquisition, then I will not make a strategy that is very in accordance with our personal character as if the strategy is good when you make good management and thus have good management skills always help in making good money profits and it helps in trading

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats an interesting question that is often asked on this forum. I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no strategy that can be the best because there is no law, the best strategy is to be flexible in your investment approach rather than finding an easy gate to make a profit, focus on developing insight into market events, get risk management knowledge from experienced investors, keep patient while expecting results and become a better investor for short-term or long-term investments depending on how much time your money is invested. and Trends and Knowledge about buying and selling zones can significantly help your trading success; however, not all online trend breaks offer trading opportunities. You have to make sure that your trends are properly described. If in doubt, stay outside and don't take risks

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't recommend my strategy to others that I really trust my indicators because it's very beneficial for me, that is, the best strategy is a strategy that you develop yourself for your trading style, instead of allowing all your time to wake up to just finding the good is something else I basically trade using news and fundamentals so that I will pay attention to some news and look thoroughly at the market to find something as good as the opportunity to make money then I make analysis and enter the market and when I don't make new strategies often. I am happy in my personal PERSONAL personal strategy. but whether someone supplies me with the next new strategy we don't think consequently that my partner and I can consider this strategy because I will feel sick in the item strategy.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Believe the strategy in Forex trading that the Strategy includes several rules that traders use to enter and exit trade with profits rather than our success depends on choosing a good trading strategy but it is true most traders do not have a trading strategy that they rely on signals and follow other traders so they face loss accordingly Always use a lot of capital-backed and not greedy for big profits and Regular profits also depend on your acquisi and Forex is very risky without learning not into this business I also think that achieving goals is important for working with strategies reliable investment and to keep you right I am a beginner and that is why I am inexperienced about forex trading He needs to gather information market analysis and need to take instructions from experts who are i identify the Strategy that you will use when you open a transaction related to the size of expertise that has arrived at Forex and the size of the agreement

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners need to learn about the market rather than as a result investors can generate profits that might be an indicator 1/2 will help because there are too many strategies because finding someone who is willing to teach you to sharpen your skills depends in large part on our good strategy, we must have good risk management, leverage, appropriate capital, and appropriate time in it and if you are looking for the best trading system, I am sure you will not be able to find it, because I think the best system is a system that has solid money management. so you have to learn money management to get a good system, and whatever system you use. If you don't understand about management money, it will be in vain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)