Page 1 of 197 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Hybrid View

Member romel888 is on a distinguished road romel888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best Trading Strategy.

helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to romel888 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-07), Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), hammad101 (2020-05-22), jawad1010 (2018-05-28), MixTr Sikho (2017-12-21), Mustansir (2018-09-29), ntn (2019-07-10), Razaumer0143143@gmail.com (2017-10-26)

Member tahirmalix is on a distinguished road tahirmalix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tahirmalix For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-07), Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), hammad101 (2020-05-22), ntn (2018-07-14), Razaumer0143143@gmail.com (2017-10-26)

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro actually there is no strategy in the world of forex.but every strategy is perfect.
    do you know why i said that?
    because only the strategy which you made is perfect.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    but i want to also know roughly what strategies do you use so that you can feel comfortable with it, and this is when you can be generous to share about the strategy, for I can try it ..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahirmalix View Post
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.
    bhaiya ji jab koi kisi strategy se happy nahi rahta hain result satisfaction waale nahi aate hain to fir dusri strategy try kar lena chahiye main to kahunga aap forum mein search kare kafi strategy already share kari gayi hai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji jab koi kisi strategy se happy nahi rahta hain result satisfaction waale nahi aate hain to fir dusri strategy try kar lena chahiye main to kahunga aap forum mein search kare kafi strategy already share kari gayi hai.
    hanji bhai jab kisi strategy se trader ko faida nahi ho raha hai aur wo uss par kaafi time de chuka hai tou usko fir kisi dusri strategy ko use karna chahiye aur forum mein kaafi strategy ke thread hai jinko achhe se samajhya bhi gaya hai,trader ko unko bhi use kar sakta hai..

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good to see that there are some traders who don't change their mind set after seeing new strategy.. it is best to use ur own strategy and this gives satisfaction.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    bhai trading main agr ap ko best or achi strategy chayia to ap trading main demo account ko used kanra or zada sa zada practice kanra or koi be acha sa or best strategy bna us sa pa koi kafi fada ho sakta ha.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-07), Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), hammad101 (2020-05-22), MalikWaseem (2017-11-19), Muhammad Mehdi (2017-11-15), ntn (2019-07-10), Razaumer0143143@gmail.com (2017-10-26)

Senior Member yes is an unknown quantity at this point yes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maham Gill View Post
    bhai trading main agr ap ko best or achi strategy chayia to ap trading main demo account ko used kanra or zada sa zada practice kanra or koi be acha sa or best strategy bna us sa pa koi kafi fada ho sakta ha.
    bro here is many strategies butt i did not know who is famous and i like my own strategy with this i can got much profit and it is the buy sell with this any thing can be done easily and then i am a trader at all in this business

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yes For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you're the beginner, then you'll attempt to follow some methods and acquire one the appropriate with you, and so you'll adopt it as your system, and when many times you may have sensible experiences to develop the system and so build trade with higher than yesterday......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aariya16 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 197 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)