+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by qasimm View Post
    tarding men agar tarders ne ache stratgey bnanae he to sab se best demo account he rahega jis se ham practice karte huwe bahut best stratgey bna sakte hain aur indicator ko samjh sakte hain aur best tarders ban sakte hain indicator bahut best hay hamare lye hamare tarde k lye is lye men moving average ko he best stratgey manta hon forex tarding men
    best strategy ess business me trader ko apne aap he market me banana hota hai,esme trader ne ache se market me system banaya hoga to wo usme sahi entry aur exit le sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb pehle khud se he jaana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best strategy that will give you 100% profit, not in my opinion, the best strategy for the best trading in Forex is to analyze the marketnews about Forex trading and get opinions from other merchants and then you do trading like that. a great way to earn a lot of money moreover Since it is the best way to earn a lot of good money I think that everyone gets the emotional capital of difference and the ability to lose my partner and I never produce new techniques usually. I am very happy with my own unity technique. but if someone gives everyone a fresh yet unbeliever technique to make sure I can get that technique due to the fact I would be unpleasant with that technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko best earning kay liay Trading main aik best Trading strategy ka use karna must hay aor Trader Forex Trading main best trading strategy create kar lia karay aor is ko Trading main use karain aor Forex Trading main strategy ko thek tarah say banana hay aor Forex Trading main proper planing say strategy ko set karna hy aor Trading main experience ho aor knowledge ho aor Trading main good money management aor risk management ky rules ko follow kar kay best trading strategy ka use karain

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), Fiya (2018-04-24), kanita (2018-04-24), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), qasimm (2018-04-23), Unregistered (1), usmanbaloch (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-24), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Senior Member qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,101 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tarding men agar tarders ne ache stratgey bnanae he to sab se best demo account he rahega jis se ham practice karte huwe bahut best stratgey bna sakte hain aur indicator ko samjh sakte hain aur best tarders ban sakte hain indicator bahut best hay hamare lye hamare tarde k lye is lye men moving average ko he best stratgey manta hon forex tarding men

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qasimm For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), batool (2018-04-23), javedqasim (2018-04-27), kanita (2018-04-23), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-28), usmanbaloch (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is to use BB 25 and BB 50 indicator. They have to keep patience and practice well to learn the strategy for me. The best trading strategy is a strategy where you feel comfortable with your personality in fact the three basic market analysis such as 1) technical analysis 2) fundamental analysis and 3) sentiment analysis will be easier if they continue to learn about the technical strategy first It's a unique problem that may often be questioned for this community forum. I do not think there is any special method that accommodates everyone. One individual may be a broker, and the other may be a golf swing broker. Different models accommodate everyone. It's important that you find the model that works best for you.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You want to succeed in Forex trading on corporate websites and online strategies for wealth and success because Exchange becomes successful as if Do not look for shortcuts You have to learn all the strategies and time to use them in your trade because no strategy works well in market situation anything, so learn the strategy and try them in a demo account first if you want the most powerful strategy to gain profit in any trade means you will not lose anything Every game has a strategy, and as a "strategy" genre can mean a lot different things. Turn-based, or real-time? Strategy "Grand", or tactics? A great strategy game does not necessarily have good graphics, or wide variations of units, but it will have an excellent core mechanism, and in the end it will make you think.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a stimulating question that is usually asked in this forum. I do not think that there is a chosen system that is suitable for everyone. One person could be a speculator, and the other could be a swing dealer. really design according to different people. It's important that you only pay attention to the mode that suits you. For forex trading you must learn In a culture filled with current information with a million point views about a million different subjects it is easy to complicate as simple as honesty and hard work can make a man a successful man while there is a long and short term strategy than GOOD CAN NOT SAY ME IN FOREX TRADING THERE IS THE STRONGEST STRATEGY

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading strategy is an action plan created by a trader and that gives the trader direction for his future action and a trader establishes his strategy accordingly and must practice it first in a demo account and then resume it in the real account after he has consistently fortunately with it in a demo account so Management risk and news updates correctly that we must find our own strategy that suits ourselves. very traders should be the cause of strategy without strategy you can not prosper in my opinion, any planned trades can not work in this market because you can not predict its condition after few hours. The best startgy in forex trading to get more depends on you and your thinking. That's where you transact. Being a good trader is always trying to do full work in forex trading. Although forex is the only work in online history that is more reliable for itself.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. You can try to follow some strategies and get what suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have a good experience developing the system. The best fate. The best strategy is money management and trade psychology. Do not try to find the perfect strategy to build an excellent career here in my own forex trading just use a decent strategy but I make sure to use good money management. that's why this is better for you.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But most of them use scalping strategies. You can le it, sure fire strategy is a powerful strategy that when you try to trade this then you can use a robust strategy according Try SMA 7, 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frames. Try SMA 50, 200 and 80 and learn more, you will get more, but I can not say one of the most powerful strategies of this strategy because all the strategies are the best. I think everyone should develop their own strategy and we need to develop our own strategy and we need to know that a trader must have a winning strategy. A Forex trader must develop a strategy and should practice more on his winning strategy to develop his skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)