+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you are a beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get what suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have a good experience to develop the system and then trade better than yesterday and it's an interesting question that is often asked in this assembly. I do not think there is a group of facts that suit everyone. One person may be a scalper, and another force becomes a meat eater. Diametrical force causa of distinguishable people. It is important that you achieve a style that suits you best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sabse achi jahi hai ki aap achi tarha pehle sikho aur achi tarha samjo.aur stop lose k sath kaam karo.taki jo b lose ho vo kam se kam ho.bina kuch jaane trading karna kafi lose bara ho sakta hai.humesha diyaan se aur soch samaj kar he trading karni achi baat hai.so god bless u.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Histroy is full of famous merchants like them, they get a profit and lose time in their early trading and they also dream ambition of fearful greed and also scrafies many times for good profit and agree with his trading partners he is correct in his opinion and Merchant can lose money because many reasons and excuses but some can be forgiven while others do not, traders can apply all rules to win then trade turned for some pips to hit SL, such situations are completely inexcusable while the lack of thorough analysis and concentration is unforgivable as it can be avoided .

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai agr ap ko baes profit chahey to ap phly daemo acount bnaen phir bad me as ko apny aml me lagu kro

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ou really wants to have a strategy of accuracy so I can tell you that it does not exist now according to confidence is the most important thing for us I do not need a 100% strategy I just want a 60% strategy that is enough to get that I always trust on my trading strategy and Regular profits also depend on your acquisition then ill make strategy very appropriate to our personal character as if strategy is good when you make good and proper management so good management skills always help in making good money profit and it helps in trade

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not be too focused on finding the best strategy ever, because all the strategies must have weaknesses, you just need to find a strategy that you think is suitable for you to use. after that, learn and develop strategies. to make it more suitable for your trading style and when I do not often create new strategies. I am happy in individual strategies of individual PERSONAL SI. but whether an individual gives me a new strategy, then we do not think consequently that my partners and I can consider this strategy because I will feel pain in the item strategy.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,034 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz View Post
    dear sir forex trading me apko kia chahy k khud se plannig k sath kam kia jai to ap acha profit kr sakty hain or apko chahye lalch na krian or litel profit ko hi acptd kia ha ap to bohat acha km krty hain or forex ek bohat hi riski km ha
    i agree in forex trading business trader need good planing and trader do not use greed and accept little profit and trader use low risk in trading and trader find and create good profitable trading strategy and trader make proper management of their trading business then he/she make good profit easily with their forex market and trader must work good trading strategy and good planing and make success

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-06-19), Fiya (2018-06-19), Forexcoolgirl (2018-06-19), fxearner (2018-06-25), khizar1 (2018-06-19), qasimm (2018-06-19), zulfiqar5564 (2018-06-19)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners need to learn about the market, not as a result, investors can generate profits that may be a 1/2 indicator would be helpful because there are too many strategies so finding someone who is willing to teach you to sharpen your skills success depends largely on our good strategy, we should have a good financial risk management management, utilize appropriate capital and timing in it and They can be profitable by trading Forex therefore have confidence about Insta Forex market But I do not agree if there is a forex trading strategy with 100% accuracy 13 this averages give the right signal according to the wax stick patten and you have to learn about the wax stick pattern then you will get a lot of profit but wait until your strategy matches the closing time of a strong strategy all trading strategies can be broken because the market price is always fluctuates every minute

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best trading strategy ko ap ke sath share karna bohat hi zauri hai Forex ki market main tab hi hum ko fida ho ga forex ki market main bohat se esi cheezain hain jin pe hum ko sahi tara se amal karne ki zarurt hai.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), MARandhawa (2018-06-20)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer is the one that fits your style and circumstances, and we are going to do that by asking and answering many questions. By the time we are done with this, you will know what you need to know about what strategy is best for you.

I could easily say that the best strategy is a price action strategy, and that may be true for me, but it would not be right for you because you might not be able to trade as many hours or at the same times as me. That is why to find the best trading strategy it must be custom built for each person.

Today by the end of this article you will know the best trading strategy for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)