+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member sohagraj is an unknown quantity at this point sohagraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been researching and currently, I am using the day trading strategy. Day trading involves the act of buying and selling a stock within the same day. Day traders seek to make profits by leveraging large amounts of capital to take advantage of small price movements in highly liquid stocks or indexes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy I've ever used and I prove it often works is to use both MA and Stochastic.saya think this individual has a strong bond and also good enough to generate profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    trading main best or achi strategy ak to moving average strategy ha or ak boht he ahci or best strategy ha muja moving average indicator boht he ahca ro best indicator ha esi waja sa main moving average ko ak boht he achi or best strategy kata hon ....

Member MD ATAUR RAHMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MD ATAUR RAHMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the beginners ,it is difficult to chose the best strategy.I think without proper knowledge about forex market and experience,no one can get the best strategy.Though i have been trading for 4 months ,i have not got a best one yet.But i am not depressed yet because i know there are much time to know it and when i will know it then the successful trading would be a matter of time.

Member MD ATAUR RAHMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MD ATAUR RAHMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders often become confused about which one is the best strategy.Actually it depends on experience and from much experience the best one can be chosen.Sometimes strategy varies from person to person since all are not of same mind.My suggestion is that do more trade ,gather much experience and you will find the best one.
    Last edited by MD ATAUR RAHMAN; 2012-07-26 at 01:58 PM.

Junior Member budakfx is an unknown quantity at this point budakfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    for me it depends on yourself .. all the best .. but they can only sometimes it is not appropriate for a person .. try to practice techniques of Elliott Wave coming .. it can make a profit ..

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    A forex trading strategy can be found with regular practice on an ongoing basis and evaluate each lose a place in the forex carefully and do not forget to always use the indicators in each transaction for our understanding can know or not to use these indicators

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For forex I recommend that you look into trading with moving average crosses.Moving averages are very easy to read and since forex is very high volume, the charts are stable. Do some research in moving averages and it will pay off!

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fibonacci trading is good,This trading startegy has really helped many traders in the financial maekr most especially if you are doing it with a nice trading account management, but i think you need to be careful for false break out really.

Junior Member eforum01 is an unknown quantity at this point eforum01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is a grate subject for every work and every section

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)