+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 197 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you are a new trader or a bigginer in this field than yo must follow these rules and get one the suitable with you and then you can adopet it you will be successful trader and earn many from this forum so all new trader use demo account for success and get experience of forex and gain knowledge of forex there for you would be a professional trader and you earn from here and also do not be lazy and be active to watch the market and take the right desion on the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could easily say that the best strategy is a price action strategy, and that may be true for me, but it would not be right for you because you might not be able to trade as many hours or at the same times as me. That is why to find the best trading strategy it must be custom built for each person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cut boy is on a distinguished road cut boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading toough i am old in trading but i don t know trading i have no any earning source in forum

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,353 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to avoid breakouts when the market is not trending as this will result in counterfeit trade resulting in losses. The reason for this loss is that the market does not have the momentum to continue the movement beyond the extreme highs and lows. When prices touch these areas, they usually fall back to the previous range, which results in losses for every trader trying to stay in the direction of movement. and Then you can try to follow some strategies and get that match with you and then you can adopt it as your system and after some time you will have good experience to develop system and then do trade better than yesterday.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear koi bhi strategy use karu us main planing aur rules must hain aap jitna strictly rules ko follow karien gy aap ko utny achy results milien gy baqi indicator tu sabhi achy hoty hain bas un py practice karny ki zarurat hoti hai main ny sab sy ziada moving average ko best paya hai jab woh cross over karti hai tu main trade lagata hun
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13)

Junior Member baniqayyum is on a distinguished road baniqayyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Daily Fibonacci Pivot Trade strategy is best
    Fibonacci Pivot Trades combine Fibonacci retracements and extensions with daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly pivots. The emphasis in the discussion here is on using these combinations with daily pivots only, but the idea can easily be extended to longer timeframes incorporating any combination of pivots.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai trading main agr ap ko best or achi strategy chayia to ap trading main demo account ko used karen or ziada se ziada practice karen or koi be acha c or best strategy bnaen us sa ap ko koi kafi fada ho sakta ha.or stop lose k sath kaam karo.taki jo b lose ho vo kam se kam ho

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading strategy k liye aap achey sey trading ko learn karein aur trading ka experience gain karein demo account pey practice kar k aur demo pey aap kafi sari strategies ko try out kar saktey hain aur un k result sey aap ko trading ka experience milta hai aur in combinations k sath aap koi bhi achi strategy develop kar k live trade kar saktey hain

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 197 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)