+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 197 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But when you follow you have to know the rules of that strategy that trading strategies that have 100% accuracy are almost impossible like I can't believe in myself so I can't profit from myself while the market is very unstable and it's very difficult to determine which pair I have to trade in accordance with the Forex trading strategy and you must understand currency trading at first. If you understand currency trading, you will stop saying like this ridiculous discussion. If you make 15% of your down payment every month, you are a very good investor. Do you want to make 10% every day?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is something that can be called the best strategy for me. The best strategy is to learn and make good skills besides you have to get the right knowledge but for that most of them failed at that time ie Most people who visit the internet have heard about Forex at least once and People whose business strategies are more perfect The business is better and shine Also doing this will reduce losses and screen time and I think, the best trading strategy is to practice a demo account and work hard. The most important demo account for forex trading. If you can follow this strategy and practice more and more so you get a lot of money. But I think, every strategy has its own advantages and disadvantages so you follow any strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe in the trading strategy when I have the maximum amount of risk coverage, Marketers only hypnotize their products. I have tried many of these products. Only a handful of them succeeded. You must be very careful when buying this product. We all have to believe in our own strategy because this is our plan to get money so in this way I can get money from forex trading but it really depends on your trading strategy and trading plan and you can see the rules in the site terms and conditions when they share their strategies and plan their opinions. This is the best trading strategy is to use the appropriate stop order. A successful trader strives for consistency in their profits and then learns how professionals do Nex analysis.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean the motivating dilemma that is usually asked in this community. When I don't think there is a unique process that meets everyone. An individual may be a kind of broker, besides the different ones, maybe a kind of broker. Unique models accommodate families. An important item that you get the model you want and I don't make new methodologies regularly. I am satisfied with my single methodology. in any case if someone gives me another method then I don't think so I can take that technique on the grounds that I will feel uncomfortable with the procedure.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for anyone who is a beginner, then you can definitely make an effort to follow a number of methods and only have the best one with you, and then you can certainly do it because of the body, and follow once or twice you will have a very good experience developing a device that after that resulted in better buying and selling together than last night. and if you get a profit of 50 to 200 percent, that might be considered a good strategy, namely we can only do analysis but the results are not always the same as reality. This will give a good idea and then you can invest on the opposite side because the market is to retreat in the end, the best strategy for me is to trade with only one partner and focus on it unless you can handle multiple pairs at once

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands and Fibonacci sequences and different harvest levels, namely techniques that are the most important in currency trading that operate accordingly are more reasons why online fraud continues to increase so I have never followed the signals or other traders. I am not able to ascertain what will happen in the future we can only make analysis and predictions but there are no predictions that can provide 100% accuracy rather than placing your position differently from the account and then all with 13 points going bankrupt and If you are a beginner it is recommended that you understand the basics of trading. Start with a trading demo account where you can learn every aspect related to trading. When you will discuss all the baics then start with a low investment or in a mini lot. Also, contact a trade expert so you can know which trade is more profitable. I followed this & thought this was a good strategy.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can give us fast profits but is very risky and we can lose all our money in a very short time if we do not take action against stop loss. Please pray that I am more patient and this is how I will be able to trust my strategy even more so there are so many strategies in forex from you. You can choose any strategy to maintain your business but there is no strongest strategy that will give you profit and therefore you get actual foreign exchange at a lower speed than promoting if your market is in the trend mentioned above and also in a better variation of pips, you get a good return through someone who invests further in the eye trading business actual money trades to produce maximum returns.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is an important question that is usually asked in this forum. I do not assume that there is a system chosen that is suitable for everyone. One person can be a driver, and the other can be a big swing. really different | design} is perfect for different individuals. It is very important that you only pay attention to the mode that suits you. and There is no single strategy that can work all the time. It is good to follow the trend but there are times when we need to analyze whether the current price level is a peak or a bottom and at that time we need to fight a recurring or reversal trend. Likewise technical work for short-term trading but we cannot avoid the fundamentals. Even fundamental and technical combinations can fail and we must also understand market or mass psychology and market perceptions

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consequently MM is the best method of trading foreign currencies rather than we will not escape from losses with Strategy means a work plan how I will complete my work that will suit you as long as you practice because Knowledge is worthless unless it matches deeds as Equating money because all non-working methods have four years Without a doubt MM will be the best foreign currency and now the action: wait for the bollinger band to come out while the middle bollinger has at least a candle in the top to breakout then you can make a buy order and always take the position overbought or oversold as if (practicing in the first demo) practicing makes the perfect man then that our psychology is getting ready for the loss position as usual than for me you have to be consistent with the strategy or system that you apply

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping strategies and I think these are all the best beginners for traders, every trader comes on the forex market but all traders don't know all the strategies and And that will prove the best for him I say this because there is no such strategy. You use it and it suits you. You have to test many indicator methods to find out the best method for those of you who use no pips trading to direct the conditions for entering and exiting trades when to make a profit in pairs to trade how many trades per day and what to do when you lose trades and Ways the best to trade on the market is to create a defined and enhanced trading strategy that will guide you in making real decisions in your trade. Trading with the right method is one sure way to get it out of the market. market structure is an important subject in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 197 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)