+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot find any foreign exchange strategy option ideal in such a business enterprise. All of discovered conduct is definitely make perfectly sure that we're also the best around comprehension a system that him and i will be stock trading by using.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    i dont make new strategy very often i m happy with my one signal strategy but if someone give me a new strategy then i dont think so that i can take that strategy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mahabub.hml is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub.hml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a regular trader i try to learn forex more and more every day. i hope every one should learn forex properly if anyone want..when i do trade i like M1 trading fem.

Senior Member zaidis is an unknown quantity at this point zaidis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Much can learn strategies and try to use to trade in the currency market and each of these strategies are good, especially the most common, but try to practice in demo account before scheduling a real account and trade in foreign strategies exchange trading is all about timing. If you think you can not, then you can not do this are the rules of the game. I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long term.

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    In omne book, i read that there is no holy grail. if there was, everybody would copy it and thus the system will be vanished. i hope you understand

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nurul For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy in Forex trading is keeping your lot low. You must not be greedy and take bigger lot to be rich quick. This is a very basic strategy but we often forget to maintain this. Since you are new, you must practice with it. Always stay calm and be patient. Keep learning about this trade. You will get there.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro actually there is no strategy in the world of forex.but every strategy is perfect.
    do you know why i said that?
    because only the strategy which you made is perfect.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to us at the forum and we must learn first to the demo account until you know how to open and close transactions and should not be going on a strategy to understand and apply them to the demo account for a considerable period in the beginning

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every strategy is not for every one and there are lot thing which atrader need to consider while selecting a strategy as trader we must choose a strategy that suits best to trader's psychology and than we can trade easily. i believe that if we find a strategy that match to our psychology than we can make them better with learning.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their just too many strategies that we can learn and try to use to trade in forex and all of this strategies are good especially the common ones, but you need to try to practice in demo account first before even planning to trade in real account as forex trading strategies is all about timing. If you think you can't make it then you can't make it that's the rules of the game. I don't mind losing money in forex trading as long I'm earning good amount in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)