+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np is just really nice jaan23np's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best tareding ka palan ya hota hai k ap ko phandamental aur paiwood poin k sath molki halat ki khaber har waqt hone chahye
    jaha se tared ban rahe ho waha se he tared dale nahe wait b kar sakty hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaan23np For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-26)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apna strategy market me banakar he kam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas jetna acha strategy hoga wo market me utna he ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy ke liye market me dhyaan dena chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-24), Trump (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no best strategy in forex trading. Strategies must be done alone
    so you can apply them perfectly and can trade according to strategy.
    In addition, develop a strategy You can know the fros and cons of this strategy and can guess where
    to stop where to get in when to get out. If you fail with the strategy then you will dare to pay attention and can make other strategies.
    greeting

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,045 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar new hain forex main to ap koi bhi aik strategy apna lain aur aur es pay grip bna lain yeh koi simple si ho aur esay si ho kun k agar ksi complicated strategy apnain gay to es say apko sekhnay main mushkil hogi so first learn than earn........

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there so many strategies which you can follow. But first you need to understand the indicators, candles and candles patterns. You also should know about indicators parameters and combination of indicators and most important chose technical or fundamental analysis as per your convenience.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayer17 View Post
    the best strategy is money management and trading psychology. because no matter how great the strategy, certainly loss too. if my own, I'm using naked trading supply demand strategy and big players. it is the best strategy I have

happy trading! learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v
    Money management is not a strategy but as a management role. Nor do they do anything like trading psychology as a strategy.
    Trading strategy involves only three things. One is the time frame, second is your entry point and the third is your exit point.
    You need all three in trading strategy and money management has nothing to do with it or psychology as well.
    But bare trading is a strategy. But what are you talking about bare trade offers? Actually the more I read your post some how my headache. lols
    good luck

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se aap ko demo account pe practice karni chahye bohat practice us k baad aap kuch satratgy ko follow kare us k baad jo strategy aap k business ko suit kar rai ho use choose kar le or use le kar aage chale phir next next,,

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good thing I can say is that we do not really have the best strategy in forex trading that
    you have to do is spend a lot of time analyzing the strategies you use and for knowing the best spouse and time.
    they can work and give you an advantage then you can be very fine trading thats what I think based on your question
    greeting

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many can learn strategies and try to trade in the currency market and each of these strategies is good,
    especially the most common, but try practicing on demo accounts before scheduling real accounts
    and trading foreign exchange strategies is about time. If you think you can not,
    then you can not do this is the rules of the game. I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long run.
    regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-10-18)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their strategy is too much that we can learn and try to use for trading in forex and all these strategies
    are good especially the general ones, but you need to try to practice it in demo account before even planning to trade
    in real account like forex. The trading strategy is about timing. If you think you can not do it then you can not make it as a rule of thumb.
    I do not mind losing money in forex trading as long as I produce a good amount in the long run.

regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)