+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping strategies and I think these are all the best starters for traders every trader comes in the forex market but all traders do not know all the strategies and And it will prove the best for him I say this because there is no such thing as the best strategy Any strategy that You use and work for you accordingly You have to test many indicators of the method to find out the best method for you For that use to trade no pips to direct the conditions for entering and exiting from trading when to draw a pair advantage to trade how many trades per day and what to do when you lose trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if my current strategy remains profitable, But if someone gives me a new strategy then I do not think so I can take that strategy. And after a few times you will have a good experience to develop the system. It's important that you find the style that suits you best. For forex trading you have to learn In a culture filled with current information with a million point views about a million different subjects it is easy to make it simple simple: Traders can use a strong strategy for trading currencies that must generate huge profits in a short time ie What makes You are a good trader always has a good strategy that traders must do market analysis before starting trading trade that helps to find the best strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In many cases, this is an interesting question that occurs in this forum. I do not think that there is a special system that is suitable for everyone. People can be brokers, it is possible to be another swing trader. Different styles, to suit different people. Finding the style that suits you is very important. T is the best online Forex market or business therefore we have to learn that how to read the candlelight pattern is the only best strategy that can give us an advantage in trading, then you can use it. It is more reliable than at that time two markets are running at the same time and market volatility

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap sab say pahly aik demo kholo phir us par eur / usd set karo or we par bollinger bands set karo or time fram 4 hours yes 1d ka rakho for market nichay tuch ho to buy karo or to get tuch ho to sell karo jab market darmiyan may be ajay to enter near kar lo or phir kay tuch market honay ka intizar karo for market tuch hori hay hay or aap ki entry loss may jayai hay to kam say kam 1000 points ka intizar karo or 1000 points kay bad aik or entry jiss ka many sizes pahly jitna ho dayne game. or jab aap ko total profit miljaya until entry cover karne dayne. if you want to find the best trading strategy then it is best that you have to learn about forex trading how it works and try to understand the market movement at the opening and people trade on it and you also have to oversee other factors that can affect the trade such as news and strategies that you have applied to your trade.

Junior Member Born2Win will become famous soon enough Born2Win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye jo bonus point ke vajayse humara forex trading karne ka sapna to pura ho sakta hei. humne ye jo forum bahut hi faida ho ta he ki hum jo idar hamara forex market ka doubt bhi clear kar sakte hei our kamana bhi. me is forum se jude hua fun game ko itna pyar kartan hun ke mujhe time milta hei to din me ek bar usse khel khelunga. pehle me sabhi jagao me try karliya tha ke mujhe forex ka ek real account se kuch kama sakta hun magar yahi jaga se achchi jaga mujhe kahi nahi mila. dusri bar isko me dhanyavad deta hun

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly a success rather than a strategy that relies on stupid and always false indicators and indicators Referring to you to learn the different types of analysis. good strategy does not have to use many indicators in the graph that we use only by using stochastic alone can produce a consistent profit. I believe that if we find a strategy that suits our psychology than we can make them better by learning. Always stay calm and be patient. Keep learning about this trade. I do not care about losing money in the forex market every time I can win a lot in the long run. I think the strategy is a good target related to who is actually the best of your beginners, and also I think it will find a very good strategy so that you can be strategic with all the advantages and also we want to take a long time involving the test and also do debugging but we can keep trying. You can try it on a demo account before.

Junior Member FalakMunir1 is on a distinguished road FalakMunir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you choose a platform you want to make sure that the platform works as fast as possible. The platform needs to execute the order as quickly as possible, which can be difficult in some cases when you are trading a large account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spreads are an important factor when it comes to trading. They are the difference between the Bid and Ask or Sell and Buy prices. You want the spread to be as small as possible as this is what you need for your trading account. When you choose a broker you should also make sure that it has some good spreads.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should also look at withdrawals and money deposits. Brokers allow various options. For example, some accept credit card deposits and withdrawals, which is a faster alternative for you. Others allow direct credit or wiring the parent account.
    Spreads

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another important thing for your broker is to see what type of trading platform is offered by him or her. There are various options, such as Trade Station, cTrader, MT4 and MT5. You need to make sure that you choose a platform that is advantageous for the strategy that you want to use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)