+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 207 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Before anyone can trade forex markets with gap strategy in any broker, they must find out whether their broker allows it. Just like there are brokers that do not allow scalping, there are brokers who do not allow gap trading.
    i usually use insta broker and i like to use insta because the spread of monday morning of the pair is fixed and not changed same as with another days. i recommend you to use insta, but another broker is not problem.. you still use this gap strategy to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before anyone can trade forex markets with gap strategy in any broker, they must find out whether their broker allows it. Just like there are brokers that do not allow scalping, there are brokers who do not allow gap trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Iqra View Post
    no doubt, its a very good stretegy ,I will surely follow yours strategy, I will try to make practise in demo first before applying into real account,but I think with this stretegy we have no need to trade all the week, we can just earn monday morning.
    in this strategy, we must be confident with our orders. if we are not confident and believe the gap strategy, we cannot make profit..
    it's important for us to prepare 200 pips for each order that we open. see you on next monday morning with the new profit.

Member Iqra is an unknown quantity at this point Iqra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    no doubt, its a very good stretegy ,I will surely follow yours strategy, I will try to make practise in demo first before applying into real account,but I think with this stretegy we have no need to trade all the week, we can just earn monday morning.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by talha_dhk View Post
    Well, I am going to test this strategy according to your suggestion. It seems to be useful because between 2 holidays, market can move a huge distance and as we know moving average tends to back to normal level, so it is very possible to bounce back of market to the 2 days back level. For gaining profit, I must start trading at the very beginning hour of market. Thanks again for sharing this strategy with us.
    when the market close and there are two holidays, outside market, there are many transactions (selling or buying) the pairs..
    this can make gap when the market open. we can gain profit by looking at the close price. use this gap strategy and you will win the profit

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend

Hamain Kaisey Pata Chaley ga ki GAP main market khula hai aur kitna GAP main khula hai iska kuch technical Indicators to hoga na kya aap mujhey batao gey kay kaisey pata chaley ga ki Less than 40, between 40 - 60 ya Greater than 60 main candle open hua hai. please give me instruction.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

WOW....what a great points you identify. I will deferentially try this method to the upcoming Monday. Hope I can get some additional profit using your technical analysis

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rizkyidol View Post
    I never using this strategy but I heard my friend using this strategy and make profit, but we must to waiting only monday to open position, If we only depending on this strategy we only can trade once/week. this strategy is good for day trader, but not for scalper.
    if you heard about this gap strategy, i recommend you to try this strategy.. so you hear and you can make profit..
    try it on next monday..

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Agree masterrr let's wait and see.. we'll meet in monday morning

well, we could say.. trading is always that way, if you're win than you're not lose.. but with this strategy.. losing probability is almost none..
    see you on monday morning with big profit
    we neednot look at the chart everytime, we only open order and wait for the price close the gap.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are afraid and doubt about the gap, we don't use 100% Take Profit but only 50% profit..
    it mean the price don't go back to close price at last friday..
    you're right, maybe we can subtract our tp with the spread of the pair.

---------- Post added 08-17-2012 at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-16-2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

Gap of pair NZDUSD and AUDUSD almost closed..
    price is near the close price on last friday, wait for today about closing gap..
    i think we can make profit again with the gap today.. let's wait and see
    do you agree with me ?
    Agree masterrr let's wait and see.. we'll meet in monday morning
    Quote Originally Posted by yola View Post
    hi traders,
    in my opinion, I think its possible but it is risky to.if the trader want to take high risk they can do it.for this reason they have to know the market movement and analyze system.then they may profit from here otherwise they will get lose.
    happy trading
    well, we could say.. trading is always that way, if you're win than you're not lose.. but with this strategy.. losing probability is almost none..

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

• Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

hi traders,
    in my opinion, I think its possible but it is risky to.if the trader want to take high risk they can do it.for this reason they have to know the market movement and analyze system.then they may profit from here otherwise they will get lose.
    happy trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 207 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)