+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 207 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Gap!!
    are you still trading with the GAP, trading with a GAP is an old way to make profit , trading with the gap doesn't make any profit any more , it was on the past but now many gaps cause margin call instead of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simonie2010 View Post
    i love this too. for almost 7 months, i always use this strategy to get profit on monday.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order
    if you love this strategy too, you must get profit in forex with gap..
    use this gap on everymonday and get profit with each gap occur in each pairs.
    make profit with gap strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kutubuddin View Post
    Forex gap trading strategies quite obviously involve Forex market gaps, which can be seen after the weekends, when the markets open once again, because the market is open 24 hours a day on the other days of the week. They occur when the opening prices of the markets are different to the closing prices. These gaps present opportunities to Forex traders that can be very profitable.
    your knowledge about gap is correct and you have understand about gap..
    why don't you try to use this gap strategy to make profit in forex ??
    if you wanna to try, i think you can get profit like me, i have used it 8 months and profitable

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap NZDUSD last week August 13 has closed today at price 0.8132
    It means the price always or usually go back to close price last friday..
    what make you doubt with this strategy ?? come on and join this gap strategy and feel the profit too like duddy and another friends..

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by jiching; 2012-08-21 at 03:27 PM.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
    Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
    Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    i also using gap strategy for monday... and the result is beautiful.. but, your strategy are not same with my strategy... i think i must trying your strategy, i hope i can generate a beautiful profit like your result... thank my friend...
    please click THANKS

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    this gap strategy is used only on monday when the market opens. it's an amazing.. today all pairs have closed the gaps..
    i have gotten profit many pips today.. another days, i have used fantastic four and triple twins. it is profitable too..
    yes.. yesterday was great.. all gaps closed in one day.. I have had profits too fantastic...
    Quote Originally Posted by krimlove View Post
    so simple and effective strategy. i have heard about it from some other person in this forum.but he didn't describe it clearly.but your description is clear and simple and thanks for this. some times i trade like this way,though i don't know it is called GAP strategy.
    You can learn more in this thread, feel free to ask and master Jiching will answer you

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krimlove View Post
    so simple and effective strategy. i have heard about it from some other person in this forum.but he didn't describe it clearly.but your description is clear and simple and thanks for this. some times i trade like this way,though i don't know it is called GAP strategy.
    in this gap strategy, you can simply make orders and set TP. you can easily to make profit because the price usually closes the gap that occurs on monday morning..
    i hope this gap strategy will give you profit too like me..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haggalla View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing us this thread here.
    Now I just wonder can we only use this strategy on Monday?What about the other days?For me,I have ever heard a similar strategy called Gap covering,which just as what you have mentioned above.So I wish I can make more profit with your gap strategy there.
    this gap strategy is used only on monday when the market opens. it's an amazing.. today all pairs have closed the gaps..
    i have gotten profit many pips today.. another days, i have used fantastic four and triple twins. it is profitable too..

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for sharing us this thread here.
    Now I just wonder can we only use this strategy on Monday?What about the other days?For me,I have ever heard a similar strategy called Gap covering,which just as what you have mentioned above.So I wish I can make more profit with your gap strategy there.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4xpips View Post
    This strategy work perfectly and it serve as extra income (bonus) for any traders who know how to utilize it. I just book 16pips on eur/usd, 9pips on Gbp/usd and 14pips on Eur/Jpy. Total 39pips using this strategy in less than an hour.
    yes, you're right.. i have got big profits in less than two hours..
    this is the result in 3 accounts..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 207 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)