+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 207 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    ok,,its no problem bro.however you can use this strategy as a reference which I am sure will come in handy someday.or you can practice this strategy only when you have confidence that you order will hit targets that you set
    you must confident with your position, buy or sell..
    i myself confident with my strategy to get profit.. gap must be closed..
    keep in mind gap will be closed.. that's all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

gandha (2012-09-06)

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice and very easy strategy. I have just seen the thread today. So I will apply it to my trading on the next monday. But I have a question to you. Are you making consistent profit every week using this strategy? please tell us to be more confident.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forek View Post
    maybe i am not love this strategy.. i vert try it.. but the result i loss much money caused waith the period until next week.. its to riks for me.. and this is not my style trading..
    ok,,its no problem bro.however you can use this strategy as a reference which I am sure will come in handy someday.or you can practice this strategy only when you have confidence that you order will hit targets that you set

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surga176 View Post
    The most important economic data to watch is the data from Germany. The key data are usually GDP, inflation (CPI and HICP), Industrial Production and Unemployment. Data from Germany are most commonly regarded as the key is the IFO survey, which contains the indicator of business confidence. Also important is a budget deficit of supporting each country, which according to the stability and growth pact should be kept below 3% of GDP. Each country also has a target to reduce the budget deficit, respectively, and in the event of failure to meet these targets, it will not affect either the Euro.
    i am very confused about your comment..
    what do you want to share ??
    what do you want to discuss ?? about my gap strategy or not ?
    i think you are at the wrong thread.

Banned surga176 is an unknown quantity at this point surga176's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important economic data to watch is the data from Germany. The key data are usually GDP, inflation (CPI and HICP), Industrial Production and Unemployment. Data from Germany are most commonly regarded as the key is the IFO survey, which contains the indicator of business confidence. Also important is a budget deficit of supporting each country, which according to the stability and growth pact should be kept below 3% of GDP. Each country also has a target to reduce the budget deficit, respectively, and in the event of failure to meet these targets, it will not affect either the Euro.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forek View Post
    maybe i am not love this strategy.. i vert try it.. but the result i loss much money caused waith the period until next week.. its to riks for me.. and this is not my style trading..
    maybe trial and practice is good for you to make sure this gap strategy suitable for you or not..
    i always use this every monday and get proft from it..
    so try it on demo account.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy is work when we have news regarding pairs because it is not sure that pair will reach at the price of last week. Sometime it gives us profit bit we can't say that it is 100% profitable strategy in Forex. Also traders always make his own observation on Forex movement which means traders does not need any special strategy for this type of trading formula.

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me,i believed with this strategy,but about take profit iam just take with not too much important when the order plus pips gain and I immediately took it away from the face shart volatitas better because sometimes after a gap of price moves up and down and could even turn around or continue the trend of the previous trend

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gap strategy is good strtegy we cn use this strategy in newes release so we can use that
    momentum to trap the price and we can get profit instanly in that time...

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    good night brother, i hope we will get profit when we see the gap at forex opening..
    don't forget to use money management and be confident that gap will be closed
    I get profit from GU.. but still floating in NU and AU hehe..
    hello mister jiching I find that very frightening gap if we take take profit is too big.and maybe this could be discussed to further refine strategies on this gap,below you can look gap in audusd pairs
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    these days.. gap recommendations for NU and AU is SELL.. the down trending for NU and AU still continues..
    Quote Originally Posted by forex blaster View Post
    Thanks for sharing your new strategy for us ,i hope that its really helpful to make a good profit and strategy always most important in forex trading.
    These gaps present opportunities to forex traders that can be very profitable and all traders who trade gaps can make a lot of money with ease.
    great.. let's have more profit with this strategy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Duddy For This Useful Post:

gandha (2012-09-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 207 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)