+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 207 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is very nice plan and it is needed to test in demo , i will sure see how it works and if useful then i will apply on real trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :

Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
    Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
    Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    Gape strategy is one of the best strategy that gives almost 90% success rate and traders who can,t make profits with ordinary strategies and techniques can make reasonable amounts of profits following gape strategy but gape not available s in all the weekends.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    As i knew gap strategy is used for weekly periode, right?. I am seldom using it but i heard a lot about how nice of gap strategy.
    I hope you can share more about gap strategy friend, so the others can know about it too.
    the gap strategy is simple, just download the indicator in first page, and open the market monday morning..
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuna80 View Post
    The gap strategy is a trusted strategy that has been working and it is very profitable. Gaps can also be spotted on some other days apart from mondays if you look well at charts and in different time frames.
    just look to D1 time frame
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo View Post
    i try it on demo account and it is give good result but it is useful in the beginning in the trading but to find the chance it is not always found and the price shouldn't cover the gap
    yup, sometimes it's rare to get big gap in some pairs..
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Gap AUDUSD and NZDUSD at September 3rd have closed today
    it prove the gap strategy is very profitable and can give us profit.
    why don't you doubt about this strategy ? try it and get the profit
    i have profit from AUDUSD for 90 $ after floating -1000$
    Quote Originally Posted by impossible00 View Post
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    Another junker.. don't just copy and paste in this thread..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nabiFX123 View Post
    The best " gap" strategies are really just natural tendencies even twice, would make even more money because the retracement.
    we can see gaps only once a week when the market open on monday morning..
    you can prove the gaps will give us profit on next monday.
    maybe try it on demo account first and try to get profit

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    this day audusd and nzdusd has completed gap that has occurred on Monday, hello mr, jiching I just want to say that this strategy is highly profitable and should be known by the trader so that they can make pips with us
    yes, you said right..
    we can make profit with high profit if we know how to use it..
    audusd 30 pips and nzdusd 30 pips, with averaging you can get double and triple.. good luck

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    this day audusd and nzdusd has completed gap that has occurred on Monday, hello mr, jiching I just want to say that this strategy is highly profitable and should be known by the trader so that they can make pips with us

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by impossible00 View Post
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    this is my comment, i still remember this is my comment. yeah..
    don't copy and paste my comment ok.. because it will make us confused..
    because this is my comment three months ago..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap AUDUSD and NZDUSD at September 3rd have closed today
    it prove the gap strategy is very profitable and can give us profit.
    why don't you doubt about this strategy ? try it and get the profit

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gap is occured because of broker take holidays on weekend and have 24/5 trading time yet the market still running and have 24/7 trading times. We can say it as interval price between friday closing price and monday morning opens price.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good work thank you for this, it's look like good strategy that will work for us and specially the newbies who struggle to grow up their account to keep moving up and i hope u keep inform us about the results every week.
    but what is the best pairs that work for that strategy thank you .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 207 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)