+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 207 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow... what a strategy... i am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy... i am going to give it a try on the next monday.... i hope i got the idea correctly and i can make it work for me thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pkdoo7 View Post
    well this is very nice plan and it is needed to test in demo , i will sure see how it works and if useful then i will apply on real trade .
    yes, try this in demo first.. until you are sure to use it in real account..
    Quote Originally Posted by timkola View Post
    This is a great strategy. It always work. But I tried it on EUR/AUD on Monday 03/09/2012 and the gap is yet to close. Though this is just one out of hundred.
    Not recommended for EURAUD, try it in GU..
    Quote Originally Posted by tubeltkadal View Post
    This strategy does not use a stop loss? From what I see on most most traders that use stop loss but from my personal point of view as long as there is no swap and your decisions wisely
    IF you need to add stop loss, feel free to give about 200 pips stop loss
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i got 1000$ when i using this gap today..
    i have placed at pair gbpusd 50 lot with TP 15 pip.
    it's very nice and good for the begnning of week.
    thank you
    Great... I got 8 lot from GU today
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    if you have tried my gap strategy and got profit with it, you will enjoy using this gap.
    like me today, i have gotten big profit this morning only two hours morning..
    Yes, like me too.. get a big profit in just one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a great strategy. It always work. But I tried it on EUR/AUD on Monday 03/09/2012 and the gap is yet to close. Though this is just one out of hundred.
    did you also have to take into account the distance of the gap if playing in pairs that have a high spread, if it occurs in a small gap you better not go in pairs, but if the gap occurs over 50 pips then it will allow you to get a profit after the cover spread

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahtijani View Post
    Thanks for sharing your strategy but you have not shared any of the results that you may have got with from some period of time. Some rules and conditions you have not given you have simply said about gap strategy please make it more clear so that we can utilize it in real market.
    if you have tried my gap strategy and got profit with it, you will enjoy using this gap.
    like me today, i have gotten big profit this morning only two hours morning..

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your strategy but you have not shared any of the results that you may have got with from some period of time. Some rules and conditions you have not given you have simply said about gap strategy please make it more clear so that we can utilize it in real market.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i got 1000$ when i using this gap today..
    i have placed at pair gbpusd 50 lot with TP 15 pip.
    it's very nice and good for the begnning of week.
    thank you

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy does not use a stop loss? From what I see on most most traders that use stop loss but from my personal point of view as long as there is no swap and your decisions wisely

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cogitate that the strategy that you posted can use in many situations. Withal it is vulnerable if you do not use a stop loss and strike that it faculty be trenchant every term. You can retrogress a lot of your account if you do not cut evil trades quickly.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i haven't traded on eur/aud because the spread is big
    i haven't backtested too about the pair and the price. maybe you can give more detail about gap on eur/aud that haven't closed.
    thanks before

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Make Profit With Gap Strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 207 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)