+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 207 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i use 10000$ for my equity and you can get 1000$ like me yesterday..
    trading with gaps will give you profit..
    why don't you doubt with this gap ?? try it first on demo account and see the profits
    hmm,,it is large enough capital master and I do not yet have that much money, so I'm going to start the demo account first to use this strategy in many pairs, $ 1000 just in sminggu this is my dream, and more than enough to meet the needs of my family

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    what you say sounds interesting and tempting lord, may I know about how much capital you have and how you can trade with a strategy gap in many pairs? surely this must be a good money management calculations, can you tell me?
    i use 10000$ for my equity and you can get 1000$ like me yesterday..
    trading with gaps will give you profit..
    why don't you doubt with this gap ?? try it first on demo account and see the profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

gandha (2012-09-11)

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, thanks for your appreciation..
    i hope you can make profit with gap like me.. big profit too
    the most suitable pair is GBPUSD.. it is very good to use..
    you can use EU, UCAD, EJ, AU, NU.. i use the big lot to trade with gu..
    what you say sounds interesting and tempting lord, may I know about how much capital you have and how you can trade with a strategy gap in many pairs? surely this must be a good money management calculations, can you tell me?

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waleedkhan View Post
    wow... what a strategy... i am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy... i am going to give it a try on the next monday.... i hope i got the idea correctly and i can make it work for me thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea....
    great.. let's make profit with this strategy.. wish the best gap for next monday...
    Quote Originally Posted by ichsanz View Post
    I experienced this GAP technique for a few weeks. GAP and not always be covered later in the day .. and it was not an unfamiliar technique .. try to explain how to anticipate her if events are not satisfactory? prices do not reverse how |
    if there is no gap, then don't OP.. don't push your luck.. prepare margin for 200 pip minimum...
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddus View Post
    nice stagnate .keep up to good work i never test to indicator but this stagnate gives some nice results. i hope i only got the idea Corly & i can make it work for me.
    what is Corly? why don't you try this indicator in demo account.. This strategy is surely effective.. while the price will always close the gap..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Waw mr. jiching, trading with big lots need high courage and a guts. Since i am new trader and have small capital then i will try trade with small lots size first. I have money management in my hand so i will use it as possible as i can.
    oke brother, i hope you can use it to make profit in forex.
    i have already used it for almost 9 months and always profit.. try it with small lot and if you are sure you can use big lot
    good luck

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Waw mr. jiching, trading with big lots need high courage and a guts. Since i am new trader and have small capital then i will try trade with small lots size first. I have money management in my hand so i will use it as possible as i can.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Wow, i can learn gap strategy also in this thread. Gap strategy is amazing one and can be use once a week. Fill the gap and grab our green pips in the monday morning. But mr. Jiching, which pairs are supposed here?. Sorry i am new here.
    yes, thanks for your appreciation..
    i hope you can make profit with gap like me.. big profit too
    the most suitable pair is GBPUSD.. it is very good to use..
    you can use EU, UCAD, EJ, AU, NU.. i use the big lot to trade with gu..

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, i can learn gap strategy also in this thread. Gap strategy is amazing one and can be use once a week. Fill the gap and grab our green pips in the monday morning. But mr. Jiching, which pairs are supposed here?. Sorry i am new here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ichsanz View Post
    I experienced this GAP technique for a few weeks. GAP and not always be covered later in the day .. and it was not an unfamiliar technique .. try to explain how to anticipate her if events are not satisfactory? prices do not reverse how |
    i am confused with your comment, you said price doesn't close the gap ?
    please check and backtest in your chart and you will suprised that the price usually close the gaps.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waleedkhan View Post
    wow... what a strategy... i am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy... i am going to give it a try on the next monday.... i hope i got the idea correctly and i can make it work for me thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea....
    if you got a new idea about trading system, please try it on demo account first
    get the feeling to use the gaps, dont force to use it on real account without try it first

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 207 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)