+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 207 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone with what works best for them. Please can this system stand the test of bad market days. From experience we must know that some days or times the market does wonderfully well but other days it behaves funny. If certain measures are not in place, like money management, the usefullness of a trading system is lost. Lets give it a shot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Make Profit With Gap Strategy
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
    Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
    Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    woww very nice strategy maybe I ought to put your strategy and I am very keen to try it,,,
    excellent work friend,,,
    thank you for sharing strategies .. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehedi315 View Post
    Wow nice shared, I am greatful to know this new strategy. Well I will apply this strategy for my next trading. And also I hope so it's make more profit in trading.
    for 9 months i always use this strategy and i always try and research.
    i hope my gap strategy will give you profit too.. see you with the profit on next monday..
    use it on demo acc

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow nice shared, I am greatful to know this new strategy. Well I will apply this strategy for my next trading. And also I hope so it's make more profit in trading.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Daily View Post
    can you post some pictures of your charts mentioning what
    you mean about 100% and 75%
    100% = full take profit at closed price on last friday.
    75% = take profit only 75% from gap size..
    example the open price 1.2000, closed price 1.2060, it means the gap size 60 pips.. don't use 60 pips for take profit but only 75%*60 = 45 pips..

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This day is good for gappers..
    we have gotten profit from many pairs..
    the pairs have closed the gap this day..
    never mind if you only put 3 pairs.. next week you can use this gap again..
    yup.. surely get some more profit next monday..
    Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
    If we know gap strategy and use it our trade . I think gap strategy can give me an excellent profit .
    Don't just think.. try it at once..
    Quote Originally Posted by pintu01 View Post
    I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    Great.. wish you get more profits with this strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i have been trading based on the gap in the market and i think this strategy is very profitable and i will like to know if this strategy can be use in all kind of pair and how long can we learn to keep a trade open in the gap strategy i just hope you get this message and get back to me as soon as possible before i invest my money
    this strategy can be used in all pairs.. feel free to try in demo account first.. In my experience.. the price will always close the gap, the maximum waiting day is a week

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have been trading based on the gap in the market and i think this strategy is very profitable and i will like to know if this strategy can be use in all kind of pair and how long can we learn to keep a trade open in the gap strategy i just hope you get this message and get back to me as soon as possible before i invest my money

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex_Fighter View Post
    ya you are right about the spread issue , and will always the price cover all the gap !!!
    and what are the minimum gap size you decide to go for a trade on it ???
    i have try ed this before and it is working probably , but i was afraid from what i said before
    anyway i will try bro
    thanks for sharing your profitable strategy
    minimum gap we can use is greater than 6 pips
    it means if the spread is 3, we can get 3 pips for the gap..
    if the gap is greater, you can use take profit 50% up to 100%..
    try to use on next monday.. see you with the profit

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trade in gbpjpy, its spread is too large..
    i usually trade in pairs with small spread like eu,gu,au,nu,ej,ucad,uchf
    try to sell when the market open..
    with this gap strategy, i make sure you will get profit in forex. just try
    ya you are right about the spread issue , and will always the price cover all the gap !!!
    and what are the minimum gap size you decide to go for a trade on it ???
    i have try ed this before and it is working probably , but i was afraid from what i said before
    anyway i will try bro
    thanks for sharing your profitable strategy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pintu01 View Post
    I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    you will know this gap strategy profitable or not, if you have already used it on monday..
    try it on next monday and use on demo account first..
    if you are sure, you can use real account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 207 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)