+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 207 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also used the GAP system by just looking at the gap in the Monday, but I combine it with PRACE action by calculating the buying and selling power.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned realearner99 is an unknown quantity at this point realearner99's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you so much for sharing the new strategy and indicator with us. I hope your strategy give us new direction and help to decide in trading. I think this strategy will work well. but what pair and time frame is need for this strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir jiching, this week I benefit by follow signal you give, it's not too big, but I was once being able to reach the target before the weekly Friday .it was great,and i am very happy

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard about this strategy. So far i have learned from hear that it is a one kind of strategy and a good one. Can you guys provide me any video link from where i can see that how it will work and how to use it.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Very good brother, gap strategy is really profitable who want to take advantage on monday morning and this chance only coming once a week because gap strategy is base on weekly time. Sometime i am really hard to wake up in earlier time, hehehe.
    why don't you try to wake up early.. I am hard to wake up early too but the profits is surely hard to ressist.. I could wake up automatically now early monday
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, only once a week but the profit is very big..
    i have an idea about this gap strategy.. always open sell position every monday morning..
    when we see the above gap, we must be confident the price will close the gaps..
    that's right.. and it will always close

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Very good brother, gap strategy is really profitable who want to take advantage on monday morning and this chance only coming once a week because gap strategy is base on weekly time. Sometime i am really hard to wake up in earlier time, hehehe.
    yes, only once a week but the profit is very big..
    i have an idea about this gap strategy.. always open sell position every monday morning..
    when we see the above gap, we must be confident the price will close the gaps..

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    please try it so that you can know how this gap strategy give profit to you..
    i never forget to use this gap strategy on monday morning.. and always profit

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes today i think am very okay with my result when i practice in my demo account with a strategy of the gap and very soon i shall invest my money into a live account to trade based on gap in the market but for now i still need more confirmation and i shall upload the result when am very much okay i the practice all day
    please try it so that you can know how this gap strategy give profit to you..
    i never forget to use this gap strategy on monday morning.. and always profit

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes today i think am very okay with my result when i practice in my demo account with a strategy of the gap and very soon i shall invest my money into a live account to trade based on gap in the market but for now i still need more confirmation and i shall upload the result when am very much okay i the practice all day

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really not a fan of gap trading. For one thing, you need to be trading on a Sunday. Another thing is that the gap sometimes is nothing - about 5 pips and the spread is just as big. It simply is not worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 207 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)