+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 207 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    for EURUSD i only found that two or three time there where some gap in last 8 month from January 2012. more over there is great problem the gap is not predictable without knowing the news of sat and sun day and you never able to open position in this day. so this is a blind way to open some trade in fry day night and if luck favor you may get some profit. though it is only once in a week so i hope it will not give so many points to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by contil View Post
    I was familiar with the strategy kuarang gap technique ..
    so allow me to come study together in this thread ..

from the master jiching trading history is indeed very tempting profit ...
    This gap when using this strategy typically use any pair master??
    if only the EU or we can use this strategy in the pair-pair the other.??
    for open positions should we put on Friday what the market opening Monday pas??
    when the forex market on monday morning, we open position according to the gap..
    don't put pending order on friday..
    i usually take profit in pair gu,eu,au,nu,ej,ucad,uchf
    the great pair is gbpusd.. try it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was familiar with the strategy kuarang gap technique ..
    so allow me to come study together in this thread ..

from the master jiching trading history is indeed very tempting profit ...
    This gap when using this strategy typically use any pair master??
    if only the EU or we can use this strategy in the pair-pair the other.??
    for open positions should we put on Friday what the market opening Monday pas??

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    When market opens sunday night with any gaping it is very much likely that it will be filled . But as with any strategy you cant give guarantee of gap fillup .
    i have used this gap strategy for 9 months.. it mean i have gotten many experience with the gaps..
    with my experience, i have a conclusion for the gap.. and the conclusion you haven't gotten it because you didn't use for a long time..
    for 9 months, i always get profit.. this is i mean, because i know the action to get profit..

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    --Thank you so much for sharing us this thread here.Now I just wonder can we
    only use this strategy on Monday?What about the other days?For me,I have ever
    heard a similar strategy called Gap covering,which just as what you have mentioned above

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GAP strategies can be used as a trading strategy side. because it does not happen every weekend a big gap .. gap can indeed be done if the broker permits ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurufx View Post
    Gap ..! well so many Strategy In forex, a profitable strategy is a result of lot of hard work , time , efforts and practice and it takes a long time and many strategies to come across as good and profitable strategy. it is not a result of few days or months but sometimes it takes years for a trader to find a profitable trading strategy.
    if you still search for the best strategy, you can use my gap strrategy..
    only once a week, on monday morning, use the gap to take profit.. try it on next monday.. i make sure you will get profit

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m2010 View Post
    gap strategy issimple but very powerful way to take advantage. then the secert is how to use the it for entry is one hour time frame, or 4 hours, so it's right or good or ideal use what time frame
    Gap ..! well so many Strategy In forex, a profitable strategy is a result of lot of hard work , time , efforts and practice and it takes a long time and many strategies to come across as good and profitable strategy. it is not a result of few days or months but sometimes it takes years for a trader to find a profitable trading strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weaddads View Post
    the gap fro the swing trader. and i see the price are going the profitable position on the gap. i see some trader make good profit and they always try to see the Monday opening of the market. but all time the price not follow the rule.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

gap is a good for the trading with profit. and i also see the difference of the monday and the friday. but all the week are not same some time the price going back from the last week. so that need the analysis of the news.
    yes, we can use the moment on monday. when we see the chart and there is a gap in a pair..
    use the moment to take profit in gap.. with simplicity and donot use any analyzation, we can make profit easily

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    hello sir jiching, this week I benefit by follow signal you give, it's not too big, but I was once being able to reach the target before the weekly Friday .it was great,and i am very happy
    i am glad to hear you can make profit with gap strategy..
    i hope you always get profit like me for 9 months.. get profit with gap..
    see you on the next monday with big profit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

gandha (2012-09-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 207 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)