+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 207 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, i am very familiar with gap strategy because i have used it for 9 months..
    the gap so small, never mind, because i can still make profit with big lot..
    and the gap will be close quickly
    Just same with me friend.
    But lately GAPnya not too big and it becomes less effective strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    I see you are very familiar with gap strategy, bro. but in last few weeks, the gap was so small, e.g this week gap only 10 point. Last month data, the gap can be up to 20 or 30 poin. It is different with this month. Do you know the reason, bro?.
    yes, i am very familiar with gap strategy because i have used it for 9 months..
    the gap so small, never mind, because i can still make profit with big lot..
    and the gap will be close quickly

---------- Post added 09-28-2012 at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-27-2012 at 07:10 PM ----------

The conclusion for my gap rule is open position sell when the forex market open on monday morning..
    it's very good to make profit.. it's better than open buy position..
    try to backtest with my indicator and you will know how it works and gives us profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juba92 View Post
    dealing with gaps is dangerous
    but i'll try this one and i'll tell you the results
    its not dangerous as long as we use the margin in accordance with our capital.previously did I still feel unsure of the system.but when I saw the gap and always follow this thread, and I said this is a very great strategy and I strongly believe that

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, it's dangerous if you don't know the rule
    i like this danger, because i always get profit with the gaps..
    try this and don't forget to tell me about your profit
    good luck for next monday in gap strategy
    I see you are very familiar with gap strategy, bro. but in last few weeks, the gap was so small, e.g this week gap only 10 point. Last month data, the gap can be up to 20 or 30 poin. It is different with this month. Do you know the reason, bro?.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by juba92 View Post
    yes, it's dangerous if you don't know the rule
    i like this danger, because i always get profit with the gaps..
    try this and don't forget to tell me about your profit
    good luck for next monday in gap strategy

Senior Member juba92 is an unknown quantity at this point juba92's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmasud0 View Post
    I think several small earning is better than one big victory. one big victory tabhi ho sakti hai, jab aapme loss jhelne ki shakti ho. small earning dheere -dheere aapko aapke target tak le jati hai.

small lot or big lot depends on our confidence when we trade..
    in this gap strategy, i have used it for 9 months with many experiences..
    use big lot because i have gotten the feeling to make profit.. with the confidence, i can make big profit too

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubel_dc View Post
    i have tried gap strategies but this week i am loosing money..... market is ups and down so i get dhora...... amar onek loss hoyese, Now i am trying to recover it throuth continue trading....... amar apa to onek kamailo but ami khailam dhorea......
    this week you loss with the gap ?? it's impossible, my friends and i have gotten profit in all pairs..
    can you share detail about your order ? i will give the solution..

Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    hello mr.jiching,have you ever experienced a failure in doing this gap strategy, maybe I misunderstood you hold up doing cutlose floating in because prices are not closing the gap at that time and reached more than 200 pips
    if we see the big gaps, i suggest you to arrrange the take profit only 50%..

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    Ok I will try this strategy i some times use gap trading. it is proifitable if markt starts again as we think . Other wise there can be a great loss too. It should be done after proper market reading.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    I'm the Firstttt..
    Waw.. Master Jiching comes with new strategy... Let's get some big profit from this strategy... Is it always open on Monday only? What are the recommended Pairs?
    yes my dear friend the gap happen only after the week end because of the pending orders so as our friend say we can use it to gain some pips but we must be careful with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 207 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)