+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 207 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubel_dc View Post
    this systeem works good some time. i am doing it but not every day. basically i do this begining of week and end of week. i like it but it is not so safe. you need little luck for every time open trade
    your statement is absurd... if you don't try it, you may not say this is a dangerous system..
    for 9 months, i always get profit, you may try it on demo account..
    after you try you can say this system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rubel_dc is an unknown quantity at this point rubel_dc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this systeem works good some time. i am doing it but not every day. basically i do this begining of week and end of week. i like it but it is not so safe. you need little luck for every time open trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    hi jiching,
    today i tried to open sell and buy also.. as i know the gap for EU give signal to BUY righ??
    and i tried to get profit sell and BUy.. !!!.. i opne positions sell and TP set 20 pips and open BUY TP 30 pips..
    pls your comment.. is it will profit both sell and buy??
    THANK YOU..
    why did you open buy and sell together.. ??
    if we see the above gap, we should open sell position, but if we see the below gap, we should open buy position..please read the rule at page 1..
    you will understand..

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    hi jiching,
    today i tried to open sell and buy also.. as i know the gap for EU give signal to BUY righ??
    and i tried to get profit sell and BUy.. !!!.. i opne positions sell and TP set 20 pips and open BUY TP 30 pips..
    THANK YOU..
    GAP is happening in the EU is very small.so I guess for this afternoon is there a relationship with the system delivered by jiching gap.please try to read on the home page so that you understand more about it

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today too market has opened with gap but this is not filled yet and i have also bought in hope of filling this gap today . But we must remember that gap should little bigger if we want to earn decent profit .

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    experience affect your confidence.. if you don't have many experience about the gap, you may say this gap is not profitable..
    but with the practice and experience you can make profit, big profit.. yeah.. try it and get the profit
    hi jiching,
    THANK YOU..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rilmo For This Useful Post:

rubel_dc (2012-10-01)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    . I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 200-300 balance for each order.
    yeah, this is my comment again..
    i don't like you to paste my comment..
    use your comment and statement..
    don't copy and paste our comments.. just bonus hunter..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

gandha (2012-10-01)

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    . I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 200-300 balance for each order.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skyonline7866 For This Useful Post:

rubel_dc (2012-10-01)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i dont think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all.
    experience affect your confidence.. if you don't have many experience about the gap, you may say this gap is not profitable..
    but with the practice and experience you can make profit, big profit.. yeah.. try it and get the profit

Banned romana khan is an unknown quantity at this point romana khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Insta trader ki properties mein open file location kar k is file ko paste kar ke Insta Trader open kia hay but templates mein gap4 nahin arha is ko run kesay karna hay yar please mujhey guide kar dain aur ye gap kia hota haay? actually mein abhi new hoon trading mein
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 207 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)