+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 207 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experience that the gap strategy entirety in forex trading, but i do not hit untold interests in it and this is event this way because the peril to fulfill gap trading comes up for a forex trader formerly in a experience so it is not a mellowed inspiration of income in my own lowly assessment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3etman View Post
    good strategy sir , but is it back tested enough for at least two previous years , that is the question , add to that, does this strategy involves a good risk and return model associated to it
    and finally i would like to ask about the money management technique associated to it , and how do we relate the outcomes of the strategy to candlestick patterns , all this questions are really hitting my logical part when i read this strategy
    maybe you should try it in your chart, try to open position with the gap on monday morning..
    i make sure you will enjoy with this gap strategy..
    with confidence we can make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy sir , but is it back tested enough for at least two previous years , that is the question , add to that, does this strategy involves a good risk and return model associated to it
    and finally i would like to ask about the money management technique associated to it , and how do we relate the outcomes of the strategy to candlestick patterns , all this questions are really hitting my logical part when i read this strategy

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    yes .. i know your strategy jiching, in this case i only try to modifiy and combine it with hedging.. i beleive that EU will go to buy until the las close of friday, and i think it will be down first [sell] several pips [about 20 pips] so i also open sell ...
    my report... both of EU and GU have profit EU = 20 pips and GU = 30 pips.
    But for my sell position still minus.. so my experience will changee next week..
    jiching, are you ever think that before go to the close position on friday, this EU will down first??
    pls explain your expanation here if we combine it using hedging..
    thank you..
    i will help you..
    i myself used it from january 2012 until now..
    this gap strategy always gives me profit from small profit until big profit..
    at the first rule, i explained we must see the position of gap, if the open price > the close price, we should open sell, and if the open price < the close price, we should open buy.
    many times, if we open buy, our order is floating first and then go back to close price..
    and after backtest, i know the price usually go down first and go up (you may check it at the chart)..
    with the conclusion, we should open sell position first until tp 20 pips.. and then if the price go up to reach the gap, we open buy
    if the price is near, we can use big lot and the gap will be closed..

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    why did you open buy and sell together.. ??
    if we see the above gap, we should open sell position, but if we see the below gap, we should open buy position..please read the rule at page 1..
    you will understand..
    yes .. i know your strategy jiching, in this case i only try to modifiy and combine it with hedging.. i beleive that EU will go to buy until the las close of friday, and i think it will be down first [sell] several pips [about 20 pips] so i also open sell ...
    my report... both of EU and GU have profit EU = 20 pips and GU = 30 pips.
    But for my sell position still minus.. so my experience will changee next week..
    jiching, are you ever think that before go to the close position on friday, this EU will down first??
    pls explain your expanation here if we combine it using hedging..
    thank you..

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    I'm the Firstttt..
    Waw.. Master Jiching comes with new strategy... Let's get some big profit from this strategy... Is it always open on Monday only? What are the recommended Pairs?
    LOL,i like your humor Duddy,to me this is a dangerous strategy to try,placing orders when the market opens you are subject to more risk due to the possible volatility and high spreads,unless i have a position open when market closes on Friday and this is supported by my analysis then i can wait to see the reaction of the price on Monday when market opens
    bye forum India

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    I think today there is a gap in the currency pair EURUSD, and whether such a gap is the mean by the title above? then how where determination untul perform entry. I think the price will go up and will penetrate previous highs in the time frame D1
    i think you haven't read my rule at the first page..
    i usually use gap strategy in pair eurusd,gbpusd,audusd,nzdusd,usdcad,usdchf, and eurjpy..
    today all the pairs have closed the gaps.. it is amazing, isn't it ??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

rilmo (2012-10-02)

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think today there is a gap in the currency pair EURUSD, and whether such a gap is the mean by the title above? then how where determination untul perform entry. I think the price will go up and will penetrate previous highs in the time frame D1

Member Skoda is an unknown quantity at this point Skoda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good strategy especially by looking at the trading profit ever I've downloaded and want to try the demo account first to try this strategy may be the result as expected

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good strategy and with the information that my friends in this forum has given, i have tried that and got some profit with it.. i think it is good for new traders to test..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 207 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)