+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nyiel100 View Post
    its a profitable strategy but too bad we can only use it once a week.and we must get up early i guess to get the best result of this strategy...and sometimes gap didnt happen too in severall weeks,is there anyone knows the reason why could it happen?
    well brother, every trader has their own style, and it is one of them, if you like use it, if don't leave It
    nd sometimes gap didnt happen too in severall weeks,is there anyone knows the reason why could it happen<<< market is free,that's It

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a profitable strategy but too bad we can only use it once a week.and we must get up early i guess to get the best result of this strategy...and sometimes gap didnt happen too in severall weeks,is there anyone knows the reason why could it happen?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing us this thread here.Now I just wonder can we
    only use this strategy on Monday?What about the other days?For me,I have ever
    heard a similar strategy called Gap covering,which just as what you have mentioned above

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by parvez View Post
    Thanks i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique i can get big profit although once a week my profit cahn be same with my another strategy ok try it and you will be surprised with the profit.
    try and practice my gap strategy on next monday..
    use the rule of this gap correctly, beware with the below gap.. you should follow the rule right if you want to get profit in forex..
    see you with the profit on next monday

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends,. i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique i can get big profit although once a week my profit cahn be same with my another strategy ok try it and you will be surprised with the profit.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    waiting for another profit in this gap strategy.. by the way, master.. Have you posted the new rule for this strategy? Always sell first for every gap.. after the price going back then we set buy
    yes, we can use sell position when market open..
    if we see the above gap, with confidence, the gap will be closed quickly..
    i think you must try it on next monday

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    tonight we will see the NFP news and the price will go up and down quickly..
    be careful with the news, i predict this news will affect the gaps on next monday, we will see many gaps at several pairs..
    yes bro, I prefer to do a trade at the time of this news terjadi.sedikit gap.apakah question about a gap that occurred on Monday, affects the motion Friday? eg. eu tonight will ride height, and whether the gap that will occur in Monday is tup?
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    give your predict about NFP

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its much more simpler to us gusp strategy than any other method that can be applied in the forex industry i love trading thats why i want to be here in forex and steel keep up with the industry.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    tonight we will see the NFP news and the price will go up and down quickly..
    be careful with the news, i predict this news will affect the gaps on next monday, we will see many gaps at several pairs..
    waiting for another profit in this gap strategy.. by the way, master.. Have you posted the new rule for this strategy? Always sell first for every gap.. after the price going back then we set buy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)