+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 207 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    if allowed to know, minimal resistance or tolerance of loss are prepared on the responsibility of using the strategy gap is how much? for surely there must be a false signal, these are intended to anticipate the movements of the error signal market, because of the previous data ever happened GAP and it would not close the GAP market (after a fairly long time in the new closed) and it continues to next direction.

prety good but this strategy, utilizing custom that always closes the GAP market first and then proceed or move in the opposite direction. live how his management course

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today is the opening of the weekly market there is no GAP clearly visible in the chart and not even a GAP. With this now we can not use this system. However, we can still trade using other systems that we have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maxx6028 is an unknown quantity at this point maxx6028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very important to put a stop loss. sometime it takes 3,4,5 days even longer to close the gap.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gaping in the Forex market is nothing a trader should strictly used as a strategy. The gap in the market is as a result of many things, Market rumour overnight are there, Over the weekend news are there, Retracement might be the cause etc. This calls for caution.

With the general usage, i heard that all gaps are tends to be filled, but contrary to the general believe, it is never so, this is part of the reason why i said we need care with gaping. No rules can break it exactly.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    after seeing your strategy i have gone immediately to look on my chart by applying your gap tool , your strategy rocks, while trading whole week , if we found a gap then i can fulfill my weakly target by opening only one deal with some good profits, because i have check the history also your predictions i right,

thanks for the strategy buddy
    happy piping

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, same to u,Among all the advantages offered by the Forex, the chance for unlimited profits is perhaps at the top of the list. But most investors are drawn by the fact that they can be any kind of trader they cho..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ripon4x View Post
    Hey Bro.. I have done gap trading for 1 and half years and I made a very huge profit out of that. I started February 2010 and did till September2011. After that I didn't do any gap trading because I lost a huge amount on the gap trading on Sept.2011. After that accident I didn't trade gap but I kept my eye on that and I don't see 40/50 pips gaps almost all weeks like I used to find it in 2010.

The main theme about the gap is called market correction.. Market does its corrections sometimes in only within 20 minutes and some times in 2 days (If the gap is 100 or more pips usually). But some week it dosent fill the gap in that whole week or month.. Some gaps even filled after months I have seen. But there are gaps which are 6 months or more then 1 year old didn't filled yet...

I would recommend if anyone wants to do gap trading- do not use very large volume, do not wait for the full correction coz sometimes it just touch the area of correction and change direction, put stop loss, do not trade if the gap is 10 -20 pips.
    thank you for suggestion and your comment..
    i think we still use money management when we trade with the gaps..
    so far (for 9 months) i have traded and i always get profit..
    i have the new conclusion for the gap.. and i can make big profit too for my conclusion..
    you want to know ??

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Bro.. I have done gap trading for 1 and half years and I made a very huge profit out of that. I started February 2010 and did till September2011. After that I didn't do any gap trading because I lost a huge amount on the gap trading on Sept.2011. After that accident I didn't trade gap but I kept my eye on that and I don't see 40/50 pips gaps almost all weeks like I used to find it in 2010.

The main theme about the gap is called market correction.. Market does its corrections sometimes in only within 20 minutes and some times in 2 days (If the gap is 100 or more pips usually). But some week it dosent fill the gap in that whole week or month.. Some gaps even filled after months I have seen. But there are gaps which are 6 months or more then 1 year old didn't filled yet...

I would recommend if anyone wants to do gap trading- do not use very large volume, do not wait for the full correction coz sometimes it just touch the area of correction and change direction, put stop loss, do not trade if the gap is 10 -20 pips.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keya19 View Post
    I experience that the gap strategy entirety in forex trading, but i do not hit untold interests in it and this is event this way because the peril to fulfill gap trading comes up for a forex trader formerly in a experience so it is not a mellowed inspiration of income in my own lowly assessment.
    some traders said the gap is not profitable because they haven't tried this gap strategy in their chart.
    i have used it for 9 months and always get profit, it proves to us this gap strategy is very profitable and we can make profit big or small in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 207 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)