+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 207 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stock market is filled with a lot of earning potentials and opportunities. However, you have to be very wise when choosing one or more among the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while taking into consideration your plans, trading styles and goals.

Once you have chosen the most suitable trading strategy for you, you have to make sure that you stick to it no matter what. Bear in mind that if you fail to focus on your established plans and you keep on changing your strategies, then you will end up losing a substantial amount of money in the stock market. Avoid letting your emotions rule your thinking and stick to the trading strategies that you have formally experienced. Here are some of the most profitable trading strategies that you can use in the stock market especially if you are still a beginner:
    hello Every One

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just learn about it and i am going to say something about it that this actually very cool strategy for all that is very helpful to all and provide them a super profit for the contribution of this strategy. this is pretty very cool for new time trading if Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit.although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised with the profit. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    so simple and effective strategy. i have heard about it from some other person in this forum.but he didn't describe it clearly.but your description is clear and simple and thanks for this. some times i trade like this way,though i don't know it is called GAP strategy.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this kind of technique can be dangerous to the individuals who want to generate the large quantities through dealing. but I am sure that you have been operating on it and getting benefit our of this technique. I am going to provide it. so take a opportunity to generate the cash with any wait.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not use ever this strategy because i have no experience in this style so i will suggest to others use strategy only what you have experience or you have enough information then try to open trade.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice to get profit with gap strategy because we can get more of profit with gab, for the sample we make trade in friday, and in saturday and monday market still run, so in monday we will get more of profit from it.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imranghori View Post
    Forex Impact explains their tested gap trading strategy that takes advantage of the resulting gap in currencies between the time the market closes and opens every week.
    GAP trading strategy can be so profitable if we can predict what GAP will be happen in market opening. But instaforex has its own policy about GAP trading, traders must not gain more than 10% profits from GAP trading, so I think GAP trading can't be our main trading strategy right

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Impact explains their tested gap trading strategy that takes advantage of the resulting gap in currencies between the time the market closes and opens every week.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shohagpal View Post
    The stock market is filled with a lot of earning potentials and opportunities. However, you have to be very wise when choosing one or more among the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while taking into consideration your plans, trading styles and goals.
    Another junker.. we are here talking about trading gap.. your posting is far away from the topic.. go away and junk to other place.. By the way.. i already get profit from last monday.. just a little

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 207 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)