+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 207 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    this week is very short GAP for EU and GU hehehe.. how about you TS?? still using GAP for today?? i think its dangerous if we using it today.. EU are still unpredicted..
    I think no perfect strategy, what we can do in forex just to manage the risk (winning ratio). It is ok to sometimes loss in forex as market is free to move.

Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    EU are still unpredicted.
    Not only EU, any pair is still free to move where they like.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this week is very short GAP for EU and GU hehehe.. how about you TS?? still using GAP for today?? i think its dangerous if we using it today.. EU are still unpredicted..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really have used this way of 1 several weeks and while i used the gap strategy, i can get big benefit.with the assurance, i believe the industry usually near the breaks occur when the industry reveals. i don't use stoploss but i always get ready 100-200 stability for each order.

Senior Member ichsanz is an unknown quantity at this point ichsanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    wah pack jiching make a thread .. Technical gap technique is that is not always the case ..
    because he is going to happen when there is news on holidays (Sunday and Saturday)
    if no .. difficult for a gap. and if there is a price gap is not always wanted, and that gap must close .. its frequent occurrence of cases the gap is not closed and we are floating even higher because we think the gap will be closed .. but if I conclude. GAP is a good technique if there are gaps .. and money management you should also take care to minimize false of this technique ..
    but if you ask me .. on Monday was critical trend this weekend .. so what happened Monday is very likely to form a large trend.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always liked the gap trading because it does not have any risk for the forex exchange trader applying it. But secondly, i dislike it because it offers a chance of making a small amount of pips in my own experience.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks friend for posting strategy. I was in search of techniques to trade when there is a gap in the Friday-Monday.
    It is my understanding from your poting if the gap is about 40 pips then the TP is 40 pips. if the gap by about 30 pips TP 40-60, gap> 60 pip TP 30 pips
    if so man?

Member shafayetfx is on a distinguished road shafayetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice post and very helpful this strategy will help me lot i think.This strategy is very good for trading and this can low risk of your money.So i think i will try this.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to have signs that i came to get noticeable that they used to lag so by enough time they released a indication, the industry had already created that shift. These days i have a easy program, candlesticks, assistance & level of resistance and just trend lines and i am excellent to trade!

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    always open on Monday only? What are the recommended Pairs? forex forum indian forex your work to money forex forum good like good like forex

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nops i don`t like this Strategy if you have some Live chart screen shorts please share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 207 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)